hey!
sorry that I so rarely reported, but I get nothing on the line. 've cleaned at least once in the last few days, the kitchen, the bathroom and my room. was sorely needed. yes or I'm always very tired. 've just now again half an hour simply slept. well I'm just ne tomapirin taken headache because I have. I hope she does soon.
yes or I've last talked to Sepp. He has written to me. again was only small talk, but I did not write any more. or I did not even know what to say. to remove a live hand I think that it is dependent on it from my best, and on the other hand, emotions are of course still there and that is why I enjoy these talks any more ... very confusing. Well time will tell. well I wanted to write again for an extended contribution, but the motivation is just iwie again whistle went. I think I'll lay me down now, and I hear alittle bit music. Tomorrow I'll write more again! sorry ...
the way, is nala! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment