hey!
yes so we talked yesterday. Sepp has written to me in the evening on the facebook chat. and who is now thinking it would go to important things, like an answer why he sometimes behaved like shit / behave, think, unfortunately, wrong. He wants to sell jeans to Germany and asked me how he should do well on good races ..... have responded quite taciturn. why ?????????? I mean he did not have time bye said, or even just "hey, btw I'm back in America." He has not even asked how's my condition. I am furious about it now that I've answered it there at all. but whatever. idiot!
yes or I had the last two days visiting a girlfriend at home has just stress that has einquatiert spontaneously with me. was really quite nice. good distraction. Today I am clean and tidy first just on. must be sometimes.
yes else am I to eat only at the time. Frustration eat. not good. have in the last days increased 2 kg. can throw up. Tomorrow I shall again try to fast times. but unfortunately my cycle for time so funny that I could always fall over very quickly.
must slowly I begin work home with me. did not relish. have time for so many things on my todo list are.
've at least I cleaned up my room and immediately I'll clean some more and sort out. I always find when you clean up the apartment then acknowledged is somehow in on itself.
So now get to work!
0 comments:
Post a Comment