Hey love her!
First thanks for reading and commenting! since its really great. Yes
Sunday and today, thanks to copious facebook stalking I know is that he has arrived safely in America. he was not online anymore, not even icq so we have not even spoken. I'm trying to convince that it is better that way. and I feel much better today than Thursday. I emphasize so torn between him completely out of my life, or write to him yet again, and after chopping what he thinks what went wrong. because if I did not ask him then I would always ask me wa went wrong. if I had done something wrong and what.
The exam was so-so. was ne ankreutz exam, so I really can not assess forever. Because
Firtz: I've answered him non. the thing is that I find it quite nice, but nothing more. but I do think is that he wants more of me, but I thought I would have made it very clear that I want to be friends only with him. I will not answer him, either. He lives anyway not here in Hanover, that means we'll see you again soon no longer eh.
yes otherwise there is not much new. I from skype and with my parents. they seem to go well in Australia. Friday and Saturday I was celebrating. did quite well, but I have to save again. Nala, our cat, well you go. she is already grown and soooo sweet! she cuddles always turn to me when she sleeps. Cats just have to be angelic.
yes that would make me cry with the real times. I am now back in the city and I will stay here the next day, but vlt on WE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment