If you're gone
Hey!
So first thank you for your messages. Life is slow here in the booth. Is it more beautiful and more motivating to write something when you know it will trigger further read. So
the subject of money: The only possibility I see at the moment is this: save up to September as stupid. I'm looking as far as possible from the minus. I once carried gerechnent, if I really have no other spent more than eating and fie fixed costs such as rent, etc. then I can come up with good luck +400 € out in september. But that is really that I can now spend each week only 10 € ..... I know it's not exactly super, but to do it. with discipline. and I should at least try as much money as possible to save. and I must try it simple. and if that fails, then I will do my savings bank account in September to become red coat and the money to my German bank account überwesisen. for that is at zero and I do not use it. I'm no worse off than now. and I can show a bank statement on which a plus stands. I get also at some point the security deposit from the old apartment weider. this is actually papas him money but I can also say yes only to New Zealand that the money is there. I can teach only non-issue. alledering me because I can not rely on it ....
I know simply no other solution. My parents know nothing of it. udn So can I will not anhauen UACh. because I would get the next few years again and again allegations. but I must try it.
naja theme 2: the party tonight. which is in his dormitory. and I'm torn. 10 minutes ago I was traveling with me now and now I am in nee I stay here. I need to learn. the thing is that I have to 22:35 the last train back must take to Hanover. and the clock is the first party of 20 going on. I can not exactly stay with him and girlfriend Deike, ne I do not want to ask if I can stay with her. because I'm over it pretty clearly indicated what is the problem, and nothing came of it and invite myself so I will not now. and so I would be a total of 4 hours on the train for two hours I'm there then. or have I decided if he anschreibt me if I am then I'm going vlt but .......... I've always my day is, that reconciliation with anything anyway ..... : P naja
then to the other type, I gave him ne sms now written, that I am very flattered but I feel with the other complete history needs to work and that I find it quite nice. that I really can not imagine anything with him, I just did not say. sandra girlfriend ne common, which I him (Firtz) also met have told me yesterday that he has probably asked for my addi. I know even if she has non-given him, I do not think so, but either I get a love letter this week or he stands before my door ........... ahhhh ......... I, nevertheless, with Sandra talked about the history and Sepp said, quote: "I want him (Sepp) again," while Fritz was standing next to us. if I was going to do with it that would be merely a distraction. and it would not fair.
well I'll probably even learn now ... :.. (I will nciht it is anyway so hot
0 comments:
Post a Comment