I'm not even gone. It was so hot and the trip alone would have been killed and he has not asked again. Yes I guess the wars now. I thank the Social event but simply just to see if something comes of it. did not come. otherwise I would have gone there almost spontaneously and would have stayed at Ner girlfriend in bremen.
if he wants to see me again, then he now has time until Friday. let's see if there is something. I'd like to see him again, but then when alone. Today I have really time to learn. It is not common that the weather is soo good?
my kitten is on my chest and purrs. she is so sweet. it's really the only thing that makes me get up in the moment yet. because someone has to feed them, yes.
next week I have the exams behind me and then I'll go first to the countryside to the house of my parents. Although I have no internet, but I got the garden and vlt little more rest. vlt and I think not all the time for him.
oh man ..... I'd love to ask him if we meet again .... but I will not run after him. and that's what it would be. I would All can hold like to end on a good note. but I guess the border is to relate to it, but that it ends just as 99% to no good note. sounds so desperate that now but I would really like to spend a night with him again to make everything good again. it sounds damn desperate.
so I must return to reality in the back. I was already half the day yesterday in bed around and have not done anything.
So what should I do now: Rinse
-
-
Linguistics learn - psychology learn
- suck and wipe clean litter
-
make - Topic Write 2 pages
0 comments:
Post a Comment