Friday, July 24, 2009

Baby Shower Sentiments

maggiems @ 2009-07-24T14:53:00

hey!
I just want you to know that I hate my life sometimes .... actually quite a lot of time .... So the following: Deike, a mutual friend of mine called and Sepp straight. She asked what I would do tomorrow night? I just thought it wants to do something, come and see me in Hanover or so. So I said I did not know it yet, am only in the afternoon at work NEM and then I have nothing for. yes ..... Charles, Sepp's best friend / roommate is flying from Frankfurt back tomorrow and still need ne sleeping because she's not there she asked if he can stop sleeping with me ... Well I could say nothing more. Well, he will call me stop and then we'll see. I'll go in any case to work out that I've promised Annkathrin. I must rinse off all right. Steffen gets not visit ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment