Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best Pokemon Party In Silver

So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me.......

He goes well today evening. I've read on facebook.
and then he goes without that we say goodbye before. just like two years ago.
no idea'm just pretty much at the end. no more. I'll write tomorrow psychology. I think I'll get through the night.
I did not want it as complete. we were happy .....
I do not know if I can make it through at the moment. a friend of mine zickt just around the extreme and really annoying.
Fritz has written to me yesterday and again ne sms, he will have my address. I have not yet responded. apparently he goes on vacation and wants to send me a card ........
I just can not straight.
studied two years ago, in May 2007, I'm in Oldenburg:

0 comments:

Post a Comment