Thursday, July 30, 2009

Connect Ps3 To Internet Through 3 Usb Dongle

A Change Is Gonna Come

Hey everybody!
I am organizing alive. and it goes up ...
so what I've done in the last 3 days: 1 I have written applications for the internship. Fingers crossed that I get something else.
second I started to do online banking, and I've October a standing order of € 50 per month on my German Bank account until July next year. these are then 500 € which I do not turn come, then I can refer back in July and I have my savings account balance. yes or I'm
for August and September, paid money for New Zealand. This means that although my account in Aug and Sept are again at -500, but I can not now. I must be sure that I have money. vlt and I need indeed all non-money and can transfer the rest back. when I've cleared my account then I will request removal of the disposable. I no longer slip into the red.
third I vlt October n student assistant job at the MHH. the job makes the time still a girlfriend of mine and she listens to it but the middle of sept. Two sets they want me. I hope I get the job war, even though I can only start from the beginning of October. because if I get the job then I can balance my account faster and have a little more money, so I can save something. works if it saves me on a flight to the USA to visit my host mother. would be nice to the next summer can make.
yes or I'm leaving tomorrow for blood plasma donation girlfriend with ner. there are also cash. is not much, but still. Well look first if they want me.
yes or I've already NEN cleaned the kitchen and made time for the eye specialist. 'm just doing my todo list to work.
what I create today will:
  • submit applications call
  • Deike
  • start essay writing
so ran to the work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment