maggiems @ 2009-10-05T10:23:00
hey!
I'm back in Germany. I'm going to try the daily rest in a few photos and upload rauszusuchn and write a travelogue u. 'm just cleaning up the room and organize for the coming semester, so I do not have so much time. has to take me n the city now NEN calendar and at 12 I have a seminar.
sepp wrote to me yesterday and we made small talk but ok .... But even if I still do not trust me write so completely: I think I'm almost over him:) the three weeks in New Zealand have done me good. I could not to the internet all the time so it was almost not present.
a brief survey, I'm just wondering about whether I am this semester again for the ride from the port to log unis. the costs 120 € for the whole semester. I'm still in the minus. I have to see how many times the same bank account to my German is still on it, but if that would make it again containing 120 euro less ....... (I do not really have. I have to compensate so my account!) On the other hand, I know that I will ride to do well against the depris. other disadvantage is it's Friday. otherwise would have I freely Fri if I go there to ride and I can not go away over the weekend. So what do you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment