Hey!
I'm not at the moment really like to write. I feel not like that. Sorry I just bleating back around.
Well so what's going on: first
University I am totally unmotivated again. Here, the uni has only started 2 weeks. Have skipped today. But I've cleaned up my room a bit and I will continue to do the same .....
second Our shower is broken. The water pressure has never been particularly great, but since Ner week or so is very minimal. You can take a shower any more. Moreover, the water is coming out warm for about 30 seconds and then cold. I asked the caretaker said it wanted to take care of schonmal and also drum, but that was in August and still got nothing. That's why I called yesterday morning, the janitor, and said the house next door would always tag on the n gas fitter and he would send the so-clock by 15. So I was at two-thirty here and I even removed the mess and the kitchen looked ok. Three Clock passed. Three-thirty the bell rang. I go to the intercom. And this brings us to 3 Below is the NDR, if he could come up. ? I just thought of the idea will not make ne survey. Whatever. Well turned out the guy is from the GEZ when I'm not registered. I boycott the GEZ the following reason I think is also understandable: I get no student loans. And until a few years ago it was so general were all students, pupils, apprentices, etc., free. Meanwhile, however, only student loan recipient is exempt. I'm not against that student loan people are liberated. Grants are ne great thing and I can halfway understand why I get no student loans. But it just took me down that I have the feeling that there is no more student discounts but now only student loan discounts. So I pulled myself as I am from Oldenburg to Hannover signed out of the GEZ.
Well I can not lie well. I'm not the guy left in the apartment. TV and radio and everything was off and doors were ajar, so that would have seen it either. Well I then added that I've ne n radio and laptop. He then said, "Well, we say they live here since March. This has irritated me since I really here in the apartment since March and I live because I assumed that my roommate has to hold logged since March and has stated that he lives in ner WG. Else could I "not explain. In the end, me holding gelabert wide and I can pay extra now 50 € now and then I signed up for radio and laptop. I know there are only 5 € per month, but 1 I will see one and not 2. I have no money. You know looks like my account ....
Well then I have the same first again Check Out ne filled (incidentally, the only thing you can not do online. Can re-register on and you are online ...). But I already have a lot in the internet read that it is extremely difficult to get out there to come. I'd just say
I will have to make no radios and the door. Or should I say living here only since October. Or have the devices since the first of October. But as I said I can not lie well. As I said I'll unsubscribe from December. Containing only have read quite often that the cancellations not accept. I have no desire for such a back and forth scribble. And it is annoying to hold the 50 euro additional payment. And if I might have bad luck again but Stasi / GEZ man at my door. I am now already providing information on what I write as a reason to accept the order cancellation.
Well, the installer is of course no more, I surfaced from the concierge phoned again this morning and said he would have said that the installer would contact me. Although he has not, I think, but good. Is dependent only annoying because I would otherwise have not even on the door. The installer has otherwise not reported yet so far .... I'll give the a week, then I'll call again and then if nothing happens then I'll go to the Tenants' Association and then there's trouble.
Sun brings us to the 4th which worsens my mood. Natasha, a friend of mine has been studying since September in Scotland. Her father has lost his job in the spring and therefore can not support their parents financially. She went to Scotland because they were not in Germany came in the Biostudiengang (she has passed her and Abi has just NEN average of 3.7) (even if she does not admit this, but it's pretty obvious that she studied so in Scotland. yes there is nothing wrong with you). They told me there there would be no tuition fees and they will halt all means study marine biology, what we in Germany can halt only in the master and before that one must study normal bio. I've asked before how it intends to finance itself. Her parents pay nothing. She thought about job and NEN student loan. Well, I identify myself with student loans is not, I do not know in how far as collateral must have, but I thought it is they already know. She said she had on foreign student loans are not entitled. No idea, I know me not, but they will be there already have inquired. And I'm not their babysitter. It is the fix already. Well came three days then in the skype chat "to pay I'm broke and I do not know how the rent for the next month." Out of the blue Nen job they would not manage well the way the I'm terribly sorry for everything, and I'm also the head racked do what they can and I'm only came to the conclusion that they first International student loans is to apply (which she has not provided non. Not even one taste. Just as I know them for convenience. But I have not accused you of course. Does it even now not on.) And for 2 . NEN Student Loan is trying to record. And if that does not work and it does not come from money otherwise they will try to halt the semester nearly stay around somehow and will then try to switch to the higher terms to Germany, because it's my experience much easier NEN study place in Germany to get, and then they will get their student loans guaranteed under the German and with the tuition fees they certainly get the series somehow. No they will not. It would be her dream to study in Scotland and they would manage somehow. She was there already in counseling at their university and they know nothing. I want to keep their only realistic. I think one of the Problems is that it is so that I pay Scotland during the study but no charges have not studied it well when the returned to the state to pay. I do not know. She had always told me beforehand that there would be no charges. I do not know what that is, but if they would stop now to study in Scotland then they would have the fees for a semester immediately pay back. I know that they already n another German girl at the uni and I know they've asked how that makes the stop. Indicated they would be too rich Professorentöchterchen n, and we would have not all of the NEN rich Daddy pays for us. Ouch I can say. The slap has been sitting. My father is a professor and I financed my entire education. Living expenses and tuition fees. However, I have to tell him of war "only" the maximum rate of Lower Saxony, student loans, so he pushes to anything in the A **** and I finance from the 650 euros per month which I'm all self- . books, holidays, food, rent, utilities. Everything except the tuition fees. I know that this is very generous and I think I also know what money's worth is. But she did just as if I sit here in ner Villa and the whole day would drink only champagne and caviar would eat. I then said nothing more magnificent. We should have 22, I think in the age to know what they say and what not even if it's just a bad, but I did it when she was still in Germany said they will often ask for funding. If it does not do that then I can not help her too. Was just in sight for me, what this amounts. But hurt already condemned. And ..... from one of my longest and best friends I then got her a few things said such as scholarships, training funds, Auslandsbafög etc. you've picked out for the left and to her they said was to look at the times. No, it could have just no time, they now had to write emails to friends .....
accordingly Well my mood is now even more in the cellar. I could almost cry grad. Wanted to call with Roberta. But they just do not have time because it must work. I do not blame her. 'd Just keep doing good just to talk to someone, just because I am currently not very well.
Well I hear now rumgemeckere on with mine. Sorry that I inundate you but I had just returned from the Leave the soul.
Oh, and riding I do now is not this semester. Is also good in view of the GEZ additional payment, etc. ... is a pity but I can not change now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment