Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bmi Of Women Graph Uk

life sucks II

ok life sucks is the 2
is I'm broke but tell that a few months ago my PC. I had to create n expert opinion and then you have to send the report to the PC incl insurance. Well have a PC also brought to the computer kleich heini. have him there but never came back because I did not know what the cost appraisals and I even had no money because of the New Zealand thing, and actually I'm now still no money. Well my father does now understandably stressful. I told my father I would have since been picked up and sent to the insurance which I have not done. habs I ever moved, because now that's what happened with my account this month and counted it and the stupid magazines abo I've let me aufschwatzen again is at -500. I just hope my bank plays with there. Well the end of the geschite: I will write this evening my father back, that I called yesterday for the insurance and they said that the process the moment. and I'm going right now on their way to the PC to make Gehrden heini pick up the thing we hope that it is not too expensive and then hope to send my money still going on and that is enough for postage. I must go see what's still on my German bank account. but there will probably still be less than a hundred euro already counted the 50 euro additional payment. today is indeed fortunate to have the 21 So another 10 days to end of month. have enough reserves and if it does not richen should then go and tell me I need to stock up REWE mark for 10 € with pasta and tomato and that will be enough. I just hope this month it will not pass on unexpected cost more. anderrum which will also mean that today I would play truant again 1-2 seminars. super I start my semester at, right? I must say if I would have less of this fat on my account that would be non-life lot easier.
achso is the worst that can happen now that the insurance says that somehow it ne time or another have been that I missed .... then evaporate the K **** on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment