maggiems @ 2009-10-27T23:00:00
ok I need my fucking life sometimes get to the series.
ie a list of my problome (or whatever you call it)
- money. I have to save again. I have to minus out of the damned out. I currently live too much too much to the eye if I do not see the danger I see the danger not method .... this can not go on anymore. and let's be realistic, I'm going to get money in the coming months / years not by a miracle more, this is my father too stingy. well it came this month many unexpected cost up to me, but still. I think if it were to get out then I walk me determined so much better. I will return money in envelopes to pack up and divided me so. The visa card is in my desk and is not taken, my father is angry because stink anyway I so much purchases. I told him this month'll just say that I had to buy four tomes for the uni and they were so expensive. what else I can think of no. and it was so I had to buy a few books, but unfortunately I got me a hose and a lot of food bought it .... I'll try again
plasma donation to ..... I dunno if I still can so often go to braunschaweig anfürsich but would not be bad because the money is .... all in all months at the rate of 150 euro. (But that is the monthly maximum, probably I'll go donate less often, but at least about 18 € per donation. And we can all 3 days .... )
and I will go and nothing to buy more but use up my supplies, and fill it with money in envelopes and leave my EC card at home, then I can stand anything. I habs but ever done in part from the negative why not again .....
- Uni: ok I habs been concealed, but I mean to make a non-housework. if I'm quite doll pitch then I am expelled. the method to suck ..... I need to finish my housework, that's really not much work, if I remember times as a day to stake my focus then the gegssen conditions. and then I kan only hope before Gande right. I've been wondering if I should do quite surprised, and so to do it as if the messy post. I just do not know how nice the teacher is. no idea what I do when I'm exmatrikiliert ...
may also play truant no more. ensure that the semester started three weeks ago until I have already condemned many absences ....
- sports: ok I will remove that dsa is one, but I'll just go in the next few months probably can not really afford a lot of vegetables, and will support me mainly noodles and rice .. ... s just cheap. Well, and if the already must be then I can also try more often than usual time to run around the maschsee. not jog, because would I leave helpless ears, but they go. these are after all, two miles
- Other: I have to drive to Gehrden and look for the post. I was in fact almost 6 weeks since gone. and I can wash that is cheaper than in the laundromat. and I have to pick up my PC because of the repair and return finally to the insurance. I have not made clear from geldmange. I have no idea there are obs ne deadline, but if that is over then I'm fucked. namely, did my father said I had made. habs but nciht made because I have no money and because I do not know what that costs.
ahhhhh life sucks!! can you give me, please NEN ass, that I do that?! if I do not do ego but only worse. and I should let the thing with my ex no longer drag down Sun It's over and it is vermutlioch good. we'll see you again, and probably not always be quite honest the way he treats me he is not the whole value. and the uni mess because of him, no, certainly not all ...... I think I'll first off my facebook profile, then I spend there is not as much time. and the people who want to reach me so they know how to reach me ....
Addendum: I've just s statement from Deutsche Bank and brought It is not as bad as I thought. (I had also feared that because only 10 € or so are on it ...) there are still 170euro it. I got it lifted first 20 and the need mindestesn to 1.11. rich. which I can sure pay to the PC, that I drive maybe tomorrow morning after Gehrden by at least pick up the PC and then I send him off. if I now until 1.11. wait or do not care now. think positive everything will be fine. Although I have to do something for it, will not improve by itself, but somewhere there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment