Hey!
So that with the trip we have been resolved. I've decided to ride rather go to. Although not quite as cheap, but definitely cheaper than this trip. Yesterday I sent an email to the riding and I will take the same drive into the city and eat with me because daddy for, and my mails to see whether they have answered me. have seen)
now I want here but sometimes I write about in recent days like this: And I hope that tomorrow I can go ride already. On Saturday I had breakfast with Sandra and Roberta. And then I ran to the train station because we were of course much too late because I've met up with Tascha. And together we are driven to the airport. Natasha is now studying on Monday moved to Scotland to and I do not know when I see them again. Already feeling strange but totally cute that they brought me to the airport. Yes the flights are all gone well in everything. The flight from London to Auckland was quite long. We had a stopover in LA but I spent almost the whole time because I had a window seat and I wanted to ask my two neighbors do not always endure, or they have often slept .... well I survived habs. The New Zealand English is sometimes used to. But like all in all I mean you know, even if I think I prefer the American English. On Monday I arrived here and then my parents have me picked up from the airport and we drove straight to an Albatross Resort and albatrosses have been observed. Then we drove to the Larnch Castle, the only castle in New Zealand. Yesterday and the day I was with my mother in the city I've made a new top, but I think that's it what I will do my clothes here. Now even the ride now and then a coffee and the rest comes back into your account.
Yes state of mind to my soul I can not say much iwie. I do think Sepp yet, even if more than clear to me that the whole is something over. Even if we meet again.
Sorry, I must sign off now would otherwise approvable more. I try to attach photos, even sometimes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment