Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How To Play Pokemon Red On A Mac

maggiems @ 2009-09-16T12:18:00

Hey everybody!

I ended up good. Flight is fairly smooth run even if he was damn long. The bank statement or something I do not even show had on entry.

Yes now I'm three days in Dunedin with my parents. Yes and I remember why it is a distance of half the world is good for us all: Dad thinks I should do but any trips with overnight stay in a hostel. Yes I would also like to stop, unfortunately, but it costs. He is moving over on me because I still have not bothered drum. Yes, I did not because I had not before. I do not know what he thinks sometimes where I am to the herhaben money. If one has only 650 € per month and all of them including rent, electricity etc to pay then there is not much left. But of course if you as much money as he has in the account then you have to do so no idea whether the food next Week can pay or not. The fact that I eat for about 3 months only of pasta, rice and tomato sauce it is probably not clear. I can cry and puke at the same time. And now he wants to impress me stop this fucking trip ... I should stop driving for a few days in any city here in the South Island and he always makes allegations only because I would rather hold times should take care of drum. I will say right now a ride in the city of Starbucks put me in, because there's WiFi and figure out what cost me the fun ....

That 's just his typical Igoranz ... yesterday he had also bad mood, but if I'm in a bad mood then I realize that most of the experiments and then stop to be extra nice and they just do not leave out other people, but obviously, my dear father was not so grown up ....

is New Zealand's otherwise quite nice. It's just spring flowers and everything. I was on Monday on an Albatross Resort and I have watched albatrosses. Landscape it is a dream, although I am glad that I did not have to drive the bike here is very hilly. My parents' house is beautiful. Small but cozy. But also very American. The supermarkets are very American. But good.

Internet, I've not, unfortunately. I'm writing this on here just in Word and I will post it immediately after. I have no inet in turn is also very good because then I can not go on facebook Sepp since. I still think of him often. And I always think if I am not him at some point during the year but will attend. But let's be realistic and reasonable. 1. no money second no time (not earlier than in spring) and 3 why hurt yourself.

That's always struck me the other day time I find myself in the last years to a complete self-destruction trip. It is all soo matter. And why I should probably to take even less time thinking through.

Well unfortunately I have to go, but I try as soon it comes back to you to report! I miss you, and to read your messages. But I think of you! All the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment