It’s a brand new day for the first time in such a long long time I know I’ll be ok
Hey! R.
still asleep and I'm sitting in the kitchen and take the opportunity to write again. It has indeed with me quartered relatively spontaneously and wanted to go again last night and now it remains up here tomorrow. I honestly does not quite so, because I still have to do some things and I really have no time. but I'll just throw out this morning, it is to shop and then I go do my stuff here.
today maybe I need to do it again after Gehrden go to fetch my coat. mama has meant I would need it. I've seen it has so average between 3 and 12 degrees. I need as a cloak? or fleece jacket and reaches ne ne north face jacket? is not particularly stylish, but maybe.
I must write the same ne todo list. oh man I still have so much. I think it will ne a short night.
Sandra comes over tomorrow to have breakfast and still brings me to the airport. I am looking forward it. it's really become a good frendin and I am glad that I have. oh man I can not even believe that I've been in 24 h the way to the airport'm ....... I come at 4.10. again, I think I can report aberich auh times from there. I am so with my Mac, and I hope there is somewhere open WiFi or a cafe with wifi. I give my
sandra schlüsel then it can look a few times after nala because steffen I trust my flatmates as not quite. he will feed them already, but make litter box clean, clean up and strengthen its fressnapf are not. I just hope that they are in the apartment do not run away übern, because he will not learn in that, otherwise I think he is pissed .....
So I do now look at the work. I'll report the latest from New Zealand !!!!!
've loved you my sweet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment