Sunday, January 27, 2008

How Does Sonicare Charger Work

Without a word, Chapter 2 (revised)


Autor: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Pairing: Möchtegern Puppyshipping
Disclaimer: I heard none of the characters, so sorry I does. And it does, oh yes, it does.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard hits a big mouth, then it must come zwangsläuftig of a dispute. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note: The 2008 version of my lovely chapter. This fanfiction is hereby officially become an adult. Hurray.
Other: The more or less good 2004 version

Chapter 2: silence (revised)


tardiness is stupid.
tardiness always has three consequences.

First, the view of my teacher
Second, the frown of my teacher
Third, the entry in the book of my class teacher.

always in the order: View, wrinkles, class book. And since it does not matter what day I stumble in which purely technical. Look, wrinkles, class book.
The comments have already long ceased. Also from my classmates.


But it's really not my fault if I simply do not set the time frame for creating school. Seriously, this is simply impossible if not three steps from the school resides. No matter which guy has determined that you should sit at night time in school, he was an idiot.

Not only that, it's incredibly early and the brain cells, but first need a warm-up phase, which seems to have forgotten every man over thirty, no, it is also right in other professional services.

includes Actually yes my bus directly to the train, that is, actually, I would have to get off the bus, can walk to the train station and then another three minutes until the train comes. Improperly when too much traffic, is about what happens every morning, you miss the train or should at least run.

is on the schedule that I should be five minutes before school starts there.
In fact, I find myself faced ten minutes after the ringing of view, wrinkles class book. Despite race.


It's really not fair and every morning Sun And yet it is one thing I like about this morning routine. Every time I walk along the platform sprint, whether in addition to a stylish well-dressed lady or a guy in blue, every time all think of the door that could go at any moment or curse this stupid truck drivers, the jam's made two feet longer and has robbed this bus precious thirty seconds, so, all men are really equal.


Hey, I know myself, that sounds funny. Equality links you with politics and "I have a dream" and all that stuff that you learn in class, but when will it really matter what you're wearing or not or whether you're running next to a successful manager or a student of the lower level? Looks are not important. No one pays more on his hair, no one considered an estimator, no one is worried about how his suit fits or something of that kind, if it is not absolute equality, then what?
behind the first door is the normal life again, by hair is down and things will be smoothed. Then everything really is, as always.


Sometimes, when I'm not as wild curse, because I have been particularly noticed this on the bus are not made math homework, which I will not make more in the car, and I once again this way to train high run, then I ask myself Kaiba before, as he rushes along beside me, with his grim face and even tried the train.


I see him almost in front of me, his long coat bends down to knee level, such a glorious interplay of wind and deliver this stuff, even what he always is, his bangs are swept to the rear, his briefcase swinging slowly, if he then a bump overlooked and the length hits the ground. He is unhurt, but his pants are dirty, his coat gets a hole, only a very small, but he sees it immediately. His cheeks are flushed, his breathing gets faster, his eyes are even colder than ice, the car drives off. To me, but without him. Too bad also.


However, I built on top only until I enter the classroom, yeah right, to a look, wrinkles, class book, and I meet on the real Kaiba. The course sits a long time ago in his place, the legs are crossed, a writing pad in front of him and a black pen with "Kaiba Corporation" logo - This show-off - in the hand. Almost every morning he can condescend to look and give me a haughty look, coupled with a nasty smile to give. If this is not the case, Kaiba is either not there or just about Yugi into the ground to stare, which comes but also more rare.


And then came the day when everything changed. You could tell when to get up. There was something in the air. Something like how you can feel the tension just before a thunderstorm. It was strange. I read in my morning Kaiba to scrape Sprint's hand, but I did not reach the car and they drove without me going on. When I got slipped far too late in the class was not as expected, my art teacher behind the desk, but my class teacher, who is anything but pleased with my "little" delay was. His hobby is punctuality and what can I say? I've never been a good rider.
"Joseph Wheeler, I know that you now have a long way to school, however, is the measure of getting full. If you continue to be late, I must write to your parents. "He told me coldly. And I swallowed.


This could that is to happen under any circumstances. "To your parents," said to me that is "your father" Leave. And who had worked laboriously recently from his alcoholic disaster out what a new apartment, a new job and meant primarily to be guilty. He said now to have to do perfectly and look after the special to the education of his son. If it would reach this letter, I could prepare myself for at least three evenings of discussion, in which he tried with his broken psychology studies the cause of my ongoing delays to get out and analyze.

And we both need not honest. So I just nodded obediently and could then be run through the whole school to look for a damn chair, since the last had been awarded to a new classmate. But all this was, strictly speaking, just uncomfortable. A bad day wait, nothing earth shattering, nothing that I ever and ever at exactly this, remember one day what would nothing except what brought me right out of the socket: ignoring

Kaiba me.

I had never experienced.


It has happened often that I Kaiba "punished" with an icy silence had, but he seemed to me then at least to impale with his eyes want to see what the lack of communication, if one may so call it, was compensated, but today , there was nothing.
Actually no, nothing.

I enter the class Kaibas eraser moves his total attention.
his block I come across the desk, he notices it is not even so very interesting is the lime tree in front of our classroom and when he turns his attention back to his table, has been compassion and someone lifted it, spoilsport.
I build myself up before him, he runs around and what is the highest: he looks over me!
No one overlooked Joey Wheeler! Who was I please? And I yelled after him too, but he was already bent around a corner. What made this guy a really? How to play the game not. Not like that!

Only, how do you get someone at the, for it is virtually air? A plan was needed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment