Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Pairing: wannabe Puppyshipping
Disclaimer: belongs me none of the characters, so sorry I also do . And it does, oh yes, it does.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard hits a big mouth, then it must zwangsläuftig come to a fight. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note: " somehow was such a nice situation that I just had to write more
kitsch, kitsch, kitsch, but not yet in a sense, Prolog 2
At least I have a.. Storyline found, I'm so good. * cough *
's see.
Have Fun.
PS Change of view. But Joey is now maintained. All the time. Jawohlja. "
My comment to my note: Weakest chapter. Is currently under revision. You can tell that the plot (* cough *) has not been developed very far. This chapter is really still the odd hour.
you know what I like most to be late ?
My bus connects directly to the train, that is, normally I get off the bus, walk to the train station and wait there for three minutes, until the train comes. But sometimes, if too much Traffic, it may be that you miss the train or have to run for one to get yet.
And if that's the case, all people are equal.
I know myself that this is a strange understanding of equality, but I feel it way it is. It does not matter what brand you wear or not, whether you're running next to a successful manager or a student of the lower level. Looks are not important. No one pays more on his hair, no one considered an estimator, no one is worried about how his suit fits or something of that kind, if it is not absolute equality, then what?
behind the first door is the normal life again, by Hair is down and things are smoothed out, is yes, then everything really as always.
Often when I'm not busy with the coloring of the next lecture because of the absence of my math homework, and once again this way to train up sprint, I imagine Kaiba as he tries to find me along rushing and with a grim facial expression or the train.
I see him almost in front of me, his long coat bends down to knee level, such a glorious combination provide wind and this stuff, which also has whatever he is, his bangs are swept back, his briefcase swinging slowly, if he then a bump overlooks and length on the Ground hits. He is unhurt, but his pants are dirty, his coat gets a hole, only a very small, but he sees it immediately. His cheeks are flushed, his breathing gets faster, his eyes are even colder than ice, the car drives off. To me, but without him.
However, I built on top only until I enter the classroom, too late, of course, the familiar shake of the head teacher's answer and meet the real Kaiba. The fact is sitting in his seat long ago, her legs are crossed, a writing pad in front of him and a black pen with "Kaiba Corporation" logo - this show-off - in the hand. Almost every morning he can condescend to look at and give me a haughty look, coupled with a nasty smile to give. If this is not the case, Kaiba is either not there or just about Yugi into the ground to stare, which comes but also more rare.
But suddenly everything was different. Kaiba I read the hand scrape, but I did not reach the car and they drove off without me. When I was sneaked into the class, was not expected as my art teacher behind the desk, but my class teacher, who is anything but pleased with my "little" delay was. His hobby is punctuality and what can I say? I've never been a good rider.
Joseph Wheeler, I know that you now have a long way to school, however, is the measure of getting full. If you continue to be late, I must write to your parents. "He told me coldly. I stared at him in horror.
can make it not. My father had laboriously worked out of his alcoholic disaster out, including new housing and a new job. And of course he means now to have to do perfectly and in particular to look after the education of his son. If it would get this letter, I could prepare myself for at least three evenings of discussion, in which he tried with his broken psychology studies the Because of my ongoing delays out to obtain and analyze.
After this horrible vision, I could still run through the whole school to look for a damn chair, since the last had been awarded to a new classmate. But that was just uncomfortable, really upset, I was only one thing:
Kaiba ignored me.
I had never experienced.
It has happened often that I Kaiba "punished" with an icy silence had, but always he seemed to me almost speared with his eyes what the lack of communication, if one may so call it, was compensated, but today, there was nothing.
nothing at all.
I enter the class his eraser draws Kaibas perfect attention.
I push in the break down his pencil case, he did not even notice it, so very interesting is the lime tree in front of our classroom, as he leads his gaze back to his desk, has already pity someone and it lifted. Spoilsport.
And last I build myself up before him, whereupon he umrennt me only, but the highest is something entirely different: He looks over me!
No one looks just gone over Joey Wheeler! But how does one explain that someone, for which one is practically air? A plan was needed ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment