Monday, January 21, 2008

Design Chapstick- Template

you love me, you do not love me ...

... or "blah" instead of flowers

Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Fandom: Yu-gi-oh
Pairing: Puppyshipping, mild, but still existing
Disclaimer: Nix mine. Nothing.
Summery:
Mr. Wheeler and Mr. Kaiba lead a discussion on the high intellectual level. Oh yes. Dizzying high. Attention: Curse risk
Note:.... Ask "
not simply scroll down to read only and not ask I had a rush, I had a writing frenzy and it had to be Yes, I too once wanted the good old. "How can obviously be a certain Kaiba fix on a certain blond boy."-use issue. Yes, I too!
And the lesser evil was in. .. the there. "




"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes ... uh ... yeah ... well ... I do not know how to say it."

"Wheeler verplempre, not my time with any kind of stuttering. I have to work."

"time! This is a good start! Time! ...."

"..."

"..."

"... Yes?"

"So. Um. You never have time!"

"I just see where this conversation should not lead. Could you explain yourself?"

"So ... we thought about, because you never even have time, why did you then still have enough time to make myself ready. So I mean if I had no time, I had no time. And then I had the other matter and so on. And because you are stupid in recent times especially with were, we managed considering why this could be. And then we came to the conclusion because you are really rude so, what is not new, but you were very rude this time, what we are now holding very ugly, because we then thought ... "

" Wheeler? "

" Yes? "

" What you try to tell me? "

" Be kind to me damn it! "

" Aha. And that is time-saving? " ..

Yes No Well, it is this: You always have time for you to argue with me always And when we came to the conclusion that you might find me not as stupid as you always say... "

"Who is we?"

"Yugi, Tea, Tris and me."

"Yugi, I could have guessed. But he comes to such rubbish."

"Look thou! Tea and Tris dazzle you off! Only Yugi! This is also no nonsense."

"Let me guess. You have come up with this idea on a pajama slumber party?"

"..."

"Once you run out of conversation topics are you? "

" ... That is not true! We can talk about the issues we are! You must not distract as well! I think it's ok. Honest. I do not mind that you like me. "

" Wheeler, I can assure you, I have absolutely no romantic feelings for you. "

" Who was it with, from romantic feelings? "

" You. "

"I? No. I'm not that stupid "

" non "

" Kaiba, again, "

" Another was "

" you argue you with me "

" I would be more inclined than:?? I make me over consider yourself funny. "

" This is so unfair of you. I offer you my friendship and you come to me with any romantic feelings ... "

" NO romantic feelings. "

" ... and then you put the whole thing to me in the mouth, so I stand here as the stupid, but not this time! I want nothing from you! Granted you not such a bad guy and bad are not even see you and all, but I will not! "

" Wheeler, thank you for the compliment, but I ... "

" It really honors me, that thou .. I mean ... Who would not? You are finally a lot of money, young, and you're ready, of course, more money. But money is not everything. "

" Do not worry dog, of which you will never see a penny anyway. "

" If I know that your feelings were real. Yes, maybe. But you're making fun of me again anyway, right? "

" Wheeler, as there is nothing about which I can make fun of me. I ... "

" You mean it really serious? "

" No. "

" You see! Since you contradict you suddenly "

" Could you please once your big mouth ... "

" You pervert, Kaiba. I mean we have not even kissed, and you Hints to get even with oral sex on. I mean I lose everything a bit too fast. "

" I do not really see where that leads here. If you have collected enough, you can even consult me again. Until then, I go to work. "

" In the Kaiba Corporation. "

" No, in the kebab stall next door. "

" There I saw you but never seen. Have you started again? "

" That was a joke. "

" A joke? With you! So please Kaiba was, but a bit more realistic. "

" Tell the dog that floats in a dream world. Just because you my exquisite humor understand, does not mean I have not. "

" I would call it rather weird sense of humor ... For example, this dog thing. I do not know anyone who finds this funny - unless of course you "

" Duke Devlin "

" Oh... This is an exception. And since it is not as exaggerated as with you, but on a normal level. "

" Ah, you call a dog costume than clothing, normal level, 'how did you put it so beautiful? "

" Yes! I mean: No! you do not want to? Have you not to do an immense amount? "

" power is about the dog worried about his master? "

" You see, you do not really always thus making ridiculous insinuations. I've even seen that you like me, but I'm really for it to take things slowly. I mean it's not that long ago that I could tear up all your white dragon, and now ... "

" You would have what? "

" Um ... Well. That was just an idea of Tris', we thought about what might hit you really times and then we hold the thought of it, but we have it then left because we thought that you are tearing it also would. .. hehe ... "

" On that you can count. If you only ever one of my cards anstuppst , you are dead, dog. "

"But, but Kaiba. Not so. Now we have at last found your feelings for me, because you have to but no longer hide behind false aversion."

"Bad dislike?"

"I can see that it was a shock at first. Even though I am a really good-looking boy, but the media and so on. I have nothing against a hidden relationship that somehow something mysterious. I like mysteries. Really, I've ne weakness for it. So, I am also makes your buttoned kind so on ... "

" But Wheeler, I have the feeling you astray up there in a bit. I can assure you that I never hand on you will create ... " ?..

"... if I do not want to thank you, that's really considerate of you If I had not thought I've Always after the moth:" Alas, if they let go ... ' assessed. Well. I have actually even going on. Serinity comes to visit, but can morning Eight clock you pick me up. I think you know where I live. Until then! "

"Wheeler"

"Ah yes, the goodbye kiss!"

"Whee"

"..."

"Woah. I'm looking! Dahaaan Up!"

"Wheeler?"

"..."




"Mokuba? Here says your brother. I'll call you at tomorrow's game night to say I have an inexplicable manner ... . Date "

"..."

" not ask "

0 comments:

Post a Comment