Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Fandom: Yu-gi-oh
Pairing: Puppyshipping when it comes time for
Disclaimer: I earn a penny . Or Cent.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard hits a big mouth, then it must come zwangsläuftig of a dispute. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note: " exaggerated somewhat the whole thing, but they are still characters and who says that no one can sometimes overdo it? As long as you remain in the frame. In what context whatsoever. "
I said and mean it still. Here, too, waving the flag of revision, I put it up anyway. A backup is never wrong.
"Please Open your books to page 213 and processes the tasks three to five, I'll be right back."
The sound of pages were turned over, the clicking of the door when the teacher the space left, then low hum of students who recorded their conversations from the break again, that was accompanied by loud laughter of a girl in the right corner.
short, the perfect time for a new trial Kaiba to bring back to reason.
I carefully glanced to the left. There on the windows, two seats next to me, he was sitting. Hmmm, what to do, what to do? Sent without making much noise, I tore a piece of paper from my folder, which was after a few seconds in the form of a paper bead in front of me. In it, I had practice. I was a kind master. Something by me even beat Kaiba could not, in which I was sure.
in thought I made myself a note, next time when I was on the internet gazing after the fact whether there was Champion Chips. I turn my 'paper balls all times was useful as a hammer throwing, as it would be a shame if not.
My grin was wider than I imagined, as countless fans not for autographs, but with paper balls were begging from me. I could practically see it before me. I would no longer be Yugi's shadow (not that what makes me, no, not me. Yugi is my buddy. My best.) But still I would be even a masterpiece, and my fan club would be the beat by miles of Kaiba . Finally, I am a hundred times nicer. And better looking. Yes.
Speaking Kaiba and paper. Back to my job.
Now I just had to make sure that my sacrifice was unaware of all this. Again, I peered at him, passed directly over my classmates, who had conveniently decided to catch some sleep, had laid his head on his arms, and thus substantially on the table, the way was perfectly free to aim.
Kaiba, however his head was only supported on one hand while he removed the required exercises. Despite the side profile you could see clearly that he was bored.
A wide grin drew across my face: the perfect, innocent Victims.
Sure I aimed, shot sharp ... and not met.
Unknowingly, I did not laugh.
lightning speed, as if he had been waiting for, read fall Kaiba his pen (silver, top with Kaiba logo, typical of this rich bastard), started on the stupid paper floor and threw it right back in the direction from which it came.
So in my direction.
listened with open mouth, I just like the balls just whizzed past my ear. I have not even done when the paper nodules in slow motion for me to "fly" would see that on the whole action had to Kaibas eyes an inch away from the book moves.
Bye, bye paper beads title. Stunned, I looked
still in his direction. He sat back in his victim. Nothing was more like my attack and his counterattack.
the right hand with the pen moved purposefully across the paper, leaving numbers, dots and dashes, his head was still supported by the left arm, his hand hidden but now even the mouth.
But not quite, because the tell-tale grin I still could not recognize. Stupid bastard that can do everything. I snorted and turned me away.
But that was all for that day. For some reason I felt neglected, as well as during the last Hour, day, week was not a hateful spell, not an evil twinkle, nothing like that came from his direction.
I do not know why, but I was confused. The
... a. .. was not. You could not just wake up and the world was different? I know I react to, finally, there is only one such a rich, duelist Oller, who he said belonged to the whole world, at least, Domino, and ignored me, but he and his lousy slogans were one of the few things that I always had to leave.
Always, no matter how deep I was down, Kaiba was always been there and had managed to show me that it went even deeper.
And that was missing now. I mean everything was just great.
We were moved, out of the city. It was cheaper and still a nicer area. The job of my father was a little further away, so now he was rarely at home, but still took care of me better than before. He had picked me up, for example, by the House of Kaibas, Mokuba had invited us, and it is also driven home even Yugi. My grades improved slowly, the only thing I have not quite got to grips with was the late arrival. I had great friends and now no longer enemies ... I felt robbed of my identity as a loser.
does not necessarily mean that I long for my past again, but somehow everything is going well. Where's the catch? What is wrong? I've been optimistic all the time, I did not care if everything said against me, then it is only logical that I, if all goes well, will be suspicious, right?
"Hmmmm ..."
I was taken aback when I realized that I already made the two things I wanted to wean me completely.
First, chew on my pen
Second Kaiba staring
other hand ... I always knew where my pens were, as I say "branded" and Kaiba ... one must know his enemy to beat them. It was now
already one week passed and nothing had changed. Nothing, since that memorable day when everything had changed.
Kaiba had been previously ignorant, and had sealed off, he was now in a completely different universe.
I could dance naked in front of him Polka, I do not think he would have just shrugged with an eyebrow.
However ... Once, before yesterday, it was because it seemed to like he would have looked me straight in the eye. I had only tried to ask him a leg. Childish, I know, but this is an emergency situation.
And there, in that one moment was the tingling again, I always feel when Kaiba fixed me with his eyes. But when I raised my eyes to make me sure of that I touched very briefly just that ice blue.
But as the eyes had blasted! I think, no, I'm sure, at this very moment I had this one, really absurd idea. However, he does not get out of my head. Through this small strip, this meeting of two tiny pairs of eyes and through the trials and tribulations of my brain synapses, I thought that Kaiba had beautiful eyes.
Crazy, right?
But I can not forget or displace more. I can not even convince you otherwise! He ignored me so, and I do not even sure am, if you can name the still ignore. It takes me quite true, because as soon as I approach him, he is at a distance, when I want him to look into his eyes, he looks somewhere else, hurt me him in his presence, he read only a little strained in his book or documents or whatever he has in the process.
He digs a ditch between us, I can not overcome. I see him on the other side, are busily enlarging the distance and when I call or wave, he does nothing else but to continue working.
I did not think I'm so metaphorically gifted.
The only thing that bothers me about this picture is my obvious ambition to get to the other side. Believed to be buried but Kaiba to where the pepper grows!
Where ... actually ...
well and good. There were now two possibilities. One would
: I would give myself satisfied with the situation and what he could, I could long ago. Say: What should I humiliate myself and practically begging him to speak to me again if my life without Kaiba, a good life was. Maybe even a better one. Perhaps a bit boring, but not bad. And my nose I could hold up well. I would just as soon as I could smell his smell, turn around, but I would also fix yet. However it sounds, for my taste too much like giving up. Joey Wheeler and never gives up, which leads us to the second possibility.
I had hoped not to have to use. Not with Kaiba. This possibility provided for, namely, that we should both do something that had us up to now all the time in which we already know us, never succeeded.
something that virtually impossible, something that I, as I'm sure he does not even think that I could.
We had to talk. Normal talk.
0 comments:
Post a Comment