Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Kind Of Metal Do You Need For A Dune Buggey

Should i give up, or should i just keep chasing pavements? Even if it leads nowhere...

Hey!
I was back in the last few days quite undisciplined. bad very bad. at least I was in the national library and have since finally settled my debts. Tomorrow I'll go back to Brunswick with Natasha and I hope that I can donate plasma. then this week are in fact already 20 euro more. I must be the same as or tomorrow morning to call again and ask if my blood levels are generally ok.
yes otherwise there is not much new. with a few friends yesterday I had a drink and after that even with Fabian on the Maschseefest in Hanover. Was quite nice. only is it once again become clear Fabi that wants more of me but .... I find it quite nice, but nothing more. called me just now also a friend to ride on, find me the aiuch more than nice. I have not been tuned, although I would really like to once again sitzden horse on NEM. and this brings us to the question of today: WHY, I mean WHY andauernt fall in love with any types inside me that I want nothing to me, and not the right one? Oh Fritz has also sit back a few times called again. you'd hear nothing from me. arrrrghhh. and as I remember Aaaron, a friend from Iowa, has been recently reported in my own case, he'd be in berlin. ran between us something. is indeed for ages ago, but I think I may soon open ne liste ...
yes the eating disorder .... I do not even know how long I'm already eating disorder when I think about it now so, almost forever. the doctor or therapy, I was never Deshlab. It is also never got out of so much that I was underweight or so. now it is a part of me which I accept and probably even more pronounced in more or less as there will be.
yes else has reported sepp again. again only small talk. I wonder if it strikes him that I am not in touch with him and he only with me. I do not know. I mean it is indeed now been playing for a few more weeks ago. me and is recovering well. In comparison, the same as I went dannach. he comes vlt in the next weeks to Oldenburg. I'm not afraid to ask him, but he has girlfriend at a joint, Deike, on the bulletin board written "SOON!" so I am almost at once he comes before her slovakia yet to be blö to pick up the bike .... no idea what to think of it. I'd almost see him happy again, now with the distance but on the other hand .... probably yes but nothing has changed and that he somehow wants to try again then he must say it, because I've done more than clear that I've fallen in love with him.
I'm in new zealand from 12.9.-5.10. so who wants to have a card to contact me:) I'm looking forward to it also. finally leave. finally relax and finally get out of here. I notice that just soo much as I must get out of here. just to see what else. and even if I did not think that I would say I'm looking forward to my parents. That's soo ages ago that I was with them, or even on vacation. Dunedin, New Zealand, in the city where my parents is a student town. I'm looking at times I thought facebook, vlt somehow gibts da ne group or side of the plain and vlt since you can touch with people already contacted. Just that I think a few people there that I can do something. at my age. have no desire to be with my parents all the time there. decides to throw him some day and celebrate alone is boring. hey and who are white vlt the New Zealand men really very nice, or at least nicer than German and stupid amis!
no idea what to write else ... are just stress again with ner girlfriend Janice, but the story too long and annoying as that I now want to write on ... but it sucks now anyway. I eat a lot of time back inside too much in me and love someone with whom I can talk. how well I can throw up myself here ..... and now I'm sitting here with my pizza, which I hope not just throw up again and I will hear schmaltzy love songs and feel sorry for myself
So take a deep breath, everything will be fine.


PS somehow I could not post last night .. no idea why it did not work, well, but here we go ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment