Zensursula and political apathy
I am otherwise not necessarily a friend of political blogs, but the open letter from the (former?) Spd-member Torben Friedrich the SPD parliamentary group with respect to the sensitivity of the subject "Internet locks for child pornography" has my almost complete approval. Almost only because I can not recognize that he has now resigned from the SPD actually.
Not for long, then in the Saxony state election, soon after election. And never, since I must choose, I have such quarreled with me, whether I would like to vote at all.
I'm not really a friend of political blogs, but the open letter from the (Ex-?) Spd Members Torben Friedrich to the parliamentary group of the SPD in the Bundestag has almost my absolute acceptance.
Not long to the election of the Saxonian parliament, afterwards the election to the federal parliament. And never before, since I'm allowed to vote, I feel unsure if I would even like to vote. The 7th
0 comments:
Post a Comment