Hold your own, know your name and go your own way. And everything, will be fine.
Hey you!
So the letter was not so bad .... thankfully I'm sitting still at a Hausarbeti I should actually have give ... I hope to God that my teacher will accept tomorrow. You can also deduct me ne note because of the delay, but if she did not do it makes me have a serious problem .... but since I will not even think about it.
Yes otherwise I'm just writing on the packing list for New Zealand. The money problem has probably solved: I have this month already 130 € on my German bank account überwisen coming and coming again to about 315 €. These are still about 155 € through plasma donations, such then I can show about 600 €. I recherschiert and have read that 200 € to bring charges "(which is indeed the case with me) and a credit card so I luckily got rich. So would the flip. and I'll try not to show everything, so I quickly get out of the debt again. I see a faaaaaar little light at the end of the tunnel. :)
I'm going to make me a plan for the next few weeks, 4th soo many things I have to be done. Tag you the feeling that is a überollt mountain of work? that mountain in front of the huge and is paralyzed and is not know where to start? how it works so I often ..... sometimes I wonder whether to study the teaching for me. it is all so theoretical. and if I am I need the teachers never before. and then I think of my old favorite teacher, or someone had me going when I was brought in and then I have tell me exactly what I want! I just want to be. it's just damn hard to turn over and over again to remember.
Since Tuesday to Wednesday or my roommate moved away. I mean I really like like steffen undim comparable to my old flat this is paradise, but if he is even now on how much dirt falls away crass he does. how many dishes and simply dirt in the bathroom ... not nice ... Well at least I've already brought him something. :) But I'm really anxious as if I'm in new zealand. 1. I'm afraid that the cat because he is taking her only dry food, or because he does not clean litter box and is thus ill and 2 that the apartment will be in chaos. I will make my room door. because he has nothing to look inside. but the kitchen and the bathroom should not moldy. vlt but it falls on how much I'm clean ... no idea. I hope so.
yesterday I've only been working on an info organizers. Unfortunately there is no gled, but great food at noon. then briefly picnic in the park with his girlfriend and then with other friends to Maschseefest. was a bit strange And I was not there long. Janice was there and I think she's still mad at me. but I see a not apologize. she is angry because I had lately not so much time for them, or I've hardly reported. but I think this is just to amplify the story then with my Ex, my parents gone and I had exams. I kin see no excuse for me, because I just needed some time for me and it would indeed could report it. Well so is the whole climate angespant just something, but I will focus first on me now. The vacations are now already half over. so fast can go on.
Well I log back later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment