Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mn Vikings Motorcycle Helmet

Sometimes I wanna scream, scream I wanna be anyone but me

'm mad now I just finished my entire entry is deleted .... so again.
The friend of my parents after the post Schaur has just called and said that post has come for me from the uni. I fear that the notification is that I failed, and exmatriekuliert am. I did the housework that is still not released. It could also be the semester documents for next semester. no idea. last semester when I'm rattled by ne test, then came the bill until the beginning of the new semester. I'm going tomorrow to look after and Gehrden. what else I will probably remain difficult. if I failed really, I'm dead I'm and even blame. I am sooo stupid. but when I'm rattled by last sem ne test, then came the letter until later. no idea .....
I'll write tomorrow morning finally this stupid housework done, then I'm going to throw it because Gehrden in the mailbox and at night I get a visit from a friend.
my sister has been announced for a überaschungsbesuch from Sunday to Tuesday. I hope nothing bad from the uni is because if it is then what I do not know if I can audition what you ..... but on the other hand, I'm looking forward to it. only needs to clean up my room yet. I do not want them to find something that the eating disorder or whatever is related finds.
I think in recent weeks again to my ex often. I miss him so much. great now I sit here and cry again. and eat everything inside me. I only play it all before that I'm fine. In fact, I'm depressing, uni is shit and the eating disorder takes the upper hand again. sometimes I just want to stop only the time and very loud scream. I think so often of sepp. every day. I play through everything in my head again. search error I made. I look at my photos of him on facebook to. it flies in the next days in Slovakia. funny the thought that we then return to are one continent, and it theoretically would be much easier to see. I wonder what it would be if I would see him again. quite by accident, or if he would just appear here, but I think this only happens in the film. great now I sit here and cry and think all the time I just want him back, I'll want it back. Not a day goes by without I'm on his Facebook profile and see if there are new photos of the, and if there are none then I watch the old ones. why I love him still? I'd love to talk to someone, but I have no one. I think I nerve my friend Sepp anyway with my whining. and my friends know nothing of the matter which happened at that time with friends. I will also tell them not, for I have the feeling that they have any compassion or that only remember when they look at me. I mean a two good friends know, but that was it. I also do not see as often because they live far away.
now I'm also a catchy: maria mena "i miss you love" very fit. Quote: "Why can not you love me I'll change for you" fits like a **** in bucket.
I'm going to bed otherwise you're my laptop ...... still in tears

0 comments:

Post a Comment