Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wedding Favor Tags Wording

At night all cats are gray and the first finger to write without the assistance

By getting my wonderful, beautiful, wonderful, new, grandiose Macbooks (! What am I a bitch consumption, no matter) for my coming, great, nice, wonderful, new, grandiose living in Berlin (! And Attentionwhore) I had a bit of improvising to get the data from my old PC (You were my baby, but there is now a new one ... here in my bed) on my to get new favorite.
data, which also includes fanfictions.

Man knows it. You write and write and every time a pack of vicious, one opens a Word document and write away without hesitation. Not very good, but it picks it up.
I'm half-baked through all this, not even half finished, some grammatical absolutely ... naja .... unacceptable Gehirnbreimassen waded and what looked like everything was uploaded here. Nice secured, so I work on it , but no one sees this meat.

And now I have to scroll down forever to read anything that does not belong to this Breizeug. Somehow I was amused by this, because the further down and further down and further down and on ... eventually came to realize that I am but please at least one story, one should conclude . (And by history I mean something that has a plot. A single plot)

When done, rejoicing and exult me and then I probably never time to write, because that's life is hard with all the grasshoppers and moles and goat, and [insert your animal of your choice]

Au revoir and goodbye.
Or as it would also sing Sally Bowles: Good.bye.mein ... looove Lord.


drum PS My to-do list: finish
finish first) FF's a) Speechless (haha, haha) b) grazing shot (puh.) c) Naruto Dating (double phew)
2) I am many small craft Benutzerbildchen
3) Good Man

be Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment