Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Office 2003 Craker Sur Vista

Wordless Chapter 18

Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Pairing: wannabe Puppyshipping
disclaimer: I heard none of the characters, so sorry I does. And it does, oh yes, it does.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard hits a big mouth, then it must come zwangsläuftig of a dispute. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note:
lot of hard work, very little result. Or not. Act II, starting shot for the action, if it were for me something of action.


A special feature of low points is that a bottom is not at all in reality.

That sounds confusing and illogical, but true.
A conventional wisdom says that whenever if you believe: That he is. My low point of low points, the defeat of my life, my foot, I will drown by. Fate is always (for the sentimental among us who are) or "something" (for the other) and the skin you have a pure.
This "it" turns a defeat into a lost war and a foot in a huge grease barrel.

If I think so, "You're in love with Kaiba, you pig poor. Worse come's can not. "
Then would I need to know it better. Then it had to
is necessarily to the coming of what it was: I

. In front of him. On the ground. Eating dust.

Therefore, the previous low point, not a real low point. And the current low point not to, because I just know that another, even more humiliating low point, just waiting for me.
My life is simply to continue to speak in metaphors, fat bottomless pit.

"Look at you wallow in your self pity and get up," interrupted Kaiba then unfortunately something quite rude my philosophical thoughts.
. "Fuck you", I replied almost automatically, I braced but at least ever been to an effort: "I'm sorry, but your elevator of horror now I was really not prepared," He's right, but it was not as that I would tell him anywhere.

"Pff. There are handles dog. I did not know that you're blind." It was almost routine, a few insults to warm up and then came the business. But handles ...? The read me sit up after all. Suspicious, I peered up to Roland and wife Summer, the still smiling, funny woman. It was probably set for it. A guy to be polite and ausschaun a lady to nice. As if to compensate for Kaibas more ... incorrect character. A true mixture of horror.
The two stood there all unmoved.

"handles." So I repeated a bit perplexed. "Sure, I was just not on the handles ... hey!
Kaiba had me given to one of the looks and then simply turned around. For a moment I blinked at him behind. Finally, I was invited here, what was that went for a hospitality? the trail is easy and I was still sitting on the cold concrete floor.
As it is not. leaped I turn on my feet and followed the evil trio. Somehow, I'd be interested already, where we went. Ms. Sommer, who waved a briefcase in her hand, had immediately with Kaiba in retreat and Roland actually went a few steps ahead.
That was so unfair. They had home advantage.

After I had listened a few minutes the clicking of the heels of Mrs summer and still no one had explained to wide to me to say anything, then began holding I the conversation with a light small talk topic:
"Go Where the hell are we anyway?" We followed a passage / tunnel that was lit only by neon lights on the ceiling. Seriously, I had somehow Kaibas office somehow differently. The fit here better in a horror movie, I do not think that his business partner felt comfortable here. I did not do it anyway.

"To the car, why do you think we are probably elsewhere in the garage?" Kaibas voice echoed from the walls again as he walked on undeterred and not even turned to me. The
said, however, quite a lot. "Great." I was so important to him then that he ordered me into the garage . If one has ever heard of a meeting that was held in the garage? I for one .... already.
"If the garage is not always the unofficial talks actually-it-were-they-not-things? Am I your dirty secret?" It blurted out of me before I could prevent it.
something I had once seen on television. As the politicians have always met with the journalists in those garages, very secret and ... naja secrecy. Well, that was a feature film, but if there is Such faster-than-light-Lifts, why had not it?

"Wheeler, you do not take that important. By your small delay we have no choice. I still have an important appointment." We turned a corner.

"As if that was my fault," I shouted after him.
"No?"
"The movie is amazing not!"
"With you not."
"For me ... WHAT IS THE HOT AGAIN?"
"Nothing. We're here."
And then we were faced with the familiar sedan.
Roland held the door open and Kaiba looked at me invitingly. With the raised eyebrow, of course.
"fine", with high head up, I trudged past him, into the mouth of the lion ready to rise.

In the cave I was already.

********

The journey lasted. In the beginning, no one said anything and I just sat there while in my head a little lamp with a thick deja vu words flashed.
strange atmosphere? Check.
silence? Check.
pack soon to be suppressing demand Kaiba the collar and just churn well as I: "Damn, why I had to fall into such a bum" cry? Check.
And I had not even thought of flirting . Oh man ...

As to the whole mood However, not only strange but absolutely intolerable was made, Mrs summer.
Their silence was cruel. Kaibas silence I knew. It upsets me, but I knew it. Their silence was new, oppressive and while she looked at me with her clear blue eyes, I was always restless and began to swing his leg, just to make something.

"Um ... I'm sorry to ask again, but where are we going?" And burned the déjà vu lights.

"At my appointment, of course." Kaiba sounded annoyed. He had since the start of the ride a thick pack of papers of the nose and leafed through it. I felt a bit lost before.

"Und wo ist dieser ominöse Termin? Und was ist das überhaup? Man, komm mir hier ein bisschen entgegen.", ich war langsam echt verzweifelt. Die Stimmung hier, war mehr als verquer. Es passte einfach gar nichts. Alles gestelzt und gestellt. Die Welt ist eine Bühne und ich war eigentlich nur der Ersatzschauspieler, der seinen Text nicht konnte und in der Premiere auf die Bühne geschuppst wurde, plötzlich in der Hauptrolle.

"Wir sind da.", sagte Frau Sommer bevor Kaiba zu einer Antwort überhaupt ansetzten konnte und tatsächlich, die Limousine wurde immer langsamer bis sie vor einem großen Gebäude zum Stillstand kam. Kurze Zeit später wurde dir Tür aufgemacht. She got out first, then Kaiba. I just wanted to follow them and stood hunched in the doorway, as he turned back and blocked my way. I squinted through my stoop over the top. That was also a déjà vu thing: Kaiba admired from below, as if he otherwise was not big enough.

"What the soll'n now?" I asked, my throat while I verränkte still a bit more to look him in the face. My head was maybe a foot away from his chest. This is a long ruler from the school and even though the size seemed a then maybe, a foot is not much.

"You do not come with.
"What?" faltered, I. With a thud I let myself fall back onto the seat cushion. I was too confused to be angry.
time bent himself down to see me talking to a hand on the saloon roof fixed. I bet that would have been in this position a good look at Kaibas butt. If not for the jacket. Or the fear that Kaiba has eyes in the back of the head. I for one now had a good look at his eyes . The first day I felt really looked .

"Wheeler ...", he started and ran his hand through his hair. I did not know what I should be more shocked. From the look in his eyes , expressing its Voice or a gesture. All three items showed that Kaiba was tired, they showed that Kaiba damn a man was and he showed it to me by these things .
So I did my best to help him, I kept my mouth shut and listened.

"This is going to take longer. You have two options. Either Roland moves you home, I'll call you tomorrow and we settle the paperwork to express, as I the day after tomorrow in New York must be or ..." and here he paused, looked at my face again exactly as if he was looking for something in it. Whether he found it, I do not know any case, he went on: "... or you do me a favor Mokuba and pick from a friend and care about him. I promised him that I am at home earlier today, which I will not make it. Then we eat together later and can talk about the contract. "

I had stared at him with rather large eyes. For he stood still for a brief moment in the door and looked at me in a way that brought my heart pounding . Then he sat up and took a step back. I could be face to recognize not quite, but I saw the hand that quivered like a farewell and I heard definitely the "Think it's you." before he turned around and stairs to the building up step, I somewhere knew.

I watched his fluttering, stylish but not completely successful, was gone but all the more imposing cloak behind it up on the top step behind a massive wooden door.

Then I heard a cough and went over. as if I had a lightning hit. The disk, which separated from the rest otherwise the cab, had been pushed down. Roland looked at me with a thoughtful gaze. Anyway, he did, when the smile that played about his lips, was any indication: "Sir, if you want to continue to dream, I will give you the engine Otherwise, I would appreciate a statement from you.."
I felt like my cheeks were red. As a man, although they had the right like a schoolgirl in love someone else hinterherzustarren, but not caught the right to be here.

"Um ... uh ... where would you go for love?" Stammered I cope so. In my defense I must say that tickled my tummy. Everything tingled. It was not much that Kaiba had said, but it was much more than usual, is filtered to challenge our usual insults. So I was not very sane, as Roland, the glasses and moved me with a deal - what else could be - polite tone, asked: "Mr. Wheeler, I am able to explain the concept of a chauffeur, I'm here to transport you to a desired place "
I swallowed, perhaps could prevent that I was even redder Anyway, I swallowed hard and somewhere in between there is a managed.. Mokuba from my ...?" neck squeeze.

I mean, Kaiba had a called pleasure . Who am I someone that and to beat a free dinner? So was clear to make what I would, that was no question. The re-twitch Judging by Roland's mouth around, he had expected with my decision although he said with his usual toneless voice. "As you wish." before he was in the road class it and the Sedan in motion, but told the half-smile everything.

"I have not seen for a long Mokuba just, you know," I told him so.
"Certainly sir. That is a good way to catch that."
"Yeah, since ... uhhh not too long. And tonight I also happen to be free then stop."
"Coincidentally, of course."
"As you propose, as a dinner does not. Would you so refuse dinners?"
"Certainly not."
"And when you also can do this contract stuff, then that's wonderful."
"Wonderful, indeed."
"It's not as if I want to spend extra time with Kaiba, which has shown holding such a way you understand? As if you even put a cream pudding in your shopping cart, this is such a moment thing. "
" What cream pudding in the cart, a moment thing, I understand completely. "

Somehow I had the slight feeling that Roland is making fun of me.
No idea why.

*******
Mokuba had been surprised than me and not "Seeeetoooooo" sat in the limousine.
Yes, surprised it hits pretty well.

"Um. You are not Seto. "He had said, they rush him half while his backpack from his shoulders. It was such a heartbreaking Image, I could forget that this was a 16-year-old boy here. I told him so täschelte the cheek and beamed at him: "Razor-sharp concluded recently."
I do not know if I would have even more can go wrong.

It took the whole trip, the food at Burger World and visit the arcade forgiven until he almost had me. could

was not until the Kaiba-villa I be back "buddy Joe", which may be due to the crushing victory that he won on his Playstation with me. Yes, yes ... which has not cheered up any Kaiba.
But there was a big, big difference, at any rate between large-and small-Kaiba. One would have laughed at me and throw it out, the other invited me to an ice cream in his oversized kitchen.

"You were not too bad ...", Mokuba explained between bites of our pleasurable huge chocolate ice-syrup-Streussel-bergs. "The others do not last as long as you are by my brother, except, of course."
I rolled my eyes. Of course. But the vast amounts of chocolate I voted conciliatory. Kaiba was just Mokubas God and so quickly would probably not do anything. I could only hope that at the Serenity also did.

"How long will you stay really, Joey?" Mokuba asked me out of the blue. I choked me a bit on the ice: ".. Um actually I'm waiting on your brother," I said two more bites zwischne. Somehow, me and embarrassing Mokubas raised eyebrows because not very helpful. Even so Kaibading. "You know, I have to settle something with him ... Professional"
"Oh no, not you remember it!", He groaned and sat up the spoon. "Seriously, when I saw you in the limo, I thought that maybe we can finally Seto a little thinking of his own fun. ... But, oh man."
I could only just be to prevent rot. Kaibas fun ... with me ... Then came up images I now have not wanted there. I concentrated rather sure to scrape the rest Schokomansche from our shell.
"Well I, I look at least then someone who is waiting with me on Seto. Let's make a movie or something." He sighed as he placed the bowl in the dishwasher.
"Not a horror movie." Shot it out of me, as if from a gun.
"But Joey ..."
"No blood-anxiety racing even-more-blood-film."
"Come on, which are not soooo scary."
"Are you even old enough?"
"I have internet and can deal with search engines, you think it still plays some role?"

And so on and so on. We discussed in any event just excited when my eyes accidentally fell on the door. And with one blow Mokuba was miles away.
Kaiba was standing there, but how ... leaning against the door frame, a slight smile on his lips. But the truly unbearable was that the smile was when our eyes met. The only thing that changed was that Kaiba now entered the room

"Seto, Seto Mokuba ...", began with a reproachful tone, while he was still leaning against the dishwasher". You were not even to eat there. We have so many things, lots of healthy eating, right Joey? "
I nodded dutifully. Burger and chocolate are incredibly healthy, I tell you.

"I'm sorry Mokie, but you know how it currently is. I'm just not getting out of the company." Kaiba said as he suspiciously eyed the table on which no individual chocolate crumbs were seen.
Something bothered me at this answer, but it was just in feeling, so I ignored it. Maybe it was just the excuse. Or the nickname. The Kaiba, who I knew was using was not something like that. But the family Kaiba was different, I knew already. Just that he could also be me Family Kaiba, this was new. I could practically feel how my face twisted into a completely giddy grin.

What can I say? Happy families make of me has always been a wimp.

"has not come out with a nothing-The" time "emulate, brother. If you would let me at least some staff, I could help you really
...."," No, Mokuba ... We have but already talked about it. I do not want that. "Kaiba massaged his temples. Go with something in his voice with impatience.
"And I want you not only for five hours to see the weekend. Damn, I'm sixteen! But that interested so any of you. I remain always the 'short'. Happy continue working." He called out and then made bang it, the door was gone and Mokuba. Just my luck

grin. That was the, the dream of a perfect family. I looked inquiringly at any rate up to Kaiba, no idea what I had expected from him. It could be a sacking or a hug, the latter probably came from my imagination.
He sighed in any case only. "I'm still a coffee and then we sat down at your stuff."
I nodded. Coffee sounded good.

****
"You want me to pay actual duration ?" We had taken the living room, or that I had taken and had put me in one of the few areas that I knew here. Then Kaiba had brought his briefcase and set before me a stack of papers I leafed through now.
He shrugged his shoulders. "In a sense you really assistierst me in this case." I was still staring at the paper, there was an hourly wage of 13 €. Not bad at all, not bad.
"Uh ... okay." Muttered I flipped on and on. Damn, there stood in it all. Including holidays and sickness ... "What's that?" I showed him the two clauses.
"If you can not at a dinner." He said shortly, and let himself sink back into his chair.
"I thought that would be only one!", Somehow I was somewhat surprised. And I had more than this contract something ... well ... bureaucratic crap seen on Kaiba was the happy, so I began to realize that it was quite useful after all. Anyway, it was a nice Vorwahrnung.
"Such a trial can last if it is." Kaiba told me as he sipped his coffee. Tired winked at me, the coffee did not seem to affect any event special. I think he did not know under what circumstances, so I did not ask there.

"I need you 24 hours' notice to give when I can not? What about an emergency?" I was always confused and turned the pages back from the rear to the front and back. At the end were even etiquette. That was the first thing I had me excited. But Kaiba was too tired to argue with me alone and it was not fun. So I had just passed out to promote its "fair hair, the dress code, I just read his views.

"Read on." Ah, actually there was even a section on emergencies. My God, what a shit ...
"All right. So, just so I got that right. I send you my tax card and account number and everything is wonderful?"
Lo and behold, Kaibas eyebrow moved again.
"whassup?"
"idiot." He muttered. But it was a nice idiot, just so I rolled my eyes and turned back to the paragraph that I did not had understood.
"Yeah laugh, you just, I do not have to do with contracts every day and especially not so. What the hell 'Asked study materials?"
But instead of a new offense or a heruntergeleierten explanation I heard was, "wait." and Kaiba had disappeared from the room. I watched the crackling in the fireplace, which somehow fit the season. And I snuggled on the sofa even more. I had the same drive to get home, get out in the cold, which I had absolutely no desire. But that was then, now it was warm.

I heard Kaibas steps as he entered the room and fell next to me a little heavy on the stomach. "Ow! What is this for now?" I cursed as I watched the thing closer. It was a briefcase.
"Your work made materials." Said Kaiba read and slide back to his chair. For me it never looked so elegant.
"A briefcase, and exciting." I wanted to put the thing already on the ground, but Kaibas rolling eyes read me pause. "How would it open with?" Suggested he and I stuck out his tongue.

Clicking the thing was opened. And my mouth as well.
"This ... this ..", I was still staring at the contents. Kaibas amused voice came to me for help: "If a laptop, a cell phone and ... "
" ... a car key? "I held it against Kaiba, he shone in the light of the fire.
" You've got a driver's license? "asked Kaiba and I stared at him angrily. Of course, I had a driver's license, but we had only one car and the need to revise my father.
"But ... Kaiba, which I can not accept. This is too much. Really. "I just a fake assistant.
was" Wheeler, which is not a favor that I will do, but a company car. Do you think I can agree to let you be late to appointments, only because 'the path delay' was? ", His voice was the last part of the sentence somewhat sarcastically. Could it related that he had cited my Lieblingsausrede from class. I stared at the car keys still in between confusion and delight. Somehow it felt like a gift, even if Kaiba was me that it was only a means to an end. Somehow it was ...

"Thanks." and I smiled at him, right.
"No problem, dog." and he smiled back.

There are moments that can destroy even insults.
And there are moments where it was okay to be in love.
My heart, at least, knocked. Again.
deja vu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment