Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pros And Cons Ofloans

Without a word, Chapter 5

Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Pairing: wannabe Puppyshipping
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, so sorry I does. And it does, oh yes, it does.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard hits a big mouth, then it must zwangsläuftig come to a fight. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note:
"I am very ... very ... well, I do not quite understand how I am, but I find it so bad not even
It is not my masterpiece. .?, no question, but hey What do you expect from a teenage Miss Hupf-Dupf;)
Oh, is the revision created in the mid-noise, does everything possible responsibility, I wash my hands of
- 23/10/2005 .



"Something's wrong with you, something ... come on talking, sometimes helps it. ", for probably the hundredth time that day, Yugi leaned over the bench and tried me with his huge children's eyes to hypnotize. But I said nothing, nothing after I myself yesterday blamed Sun

It had indeed been so humiliating. Once I had had the chance to show Kaiba, that I was not the failure, for which he always gave me, but no. For once, I have to do exactly what he expected from me, he chase tail wagging and anfiepen, that he speaks to me again. Who was I remember that I had something happen to me?

I had virtually made the butt of ridicule, it was a Wonder that these girls had not yet told the whole school. Joey Wheeler crawling before Kaiba in the dust, so this again with him and denied him WAS DOWN! The times you had to let it melt on your tongue. My brain was probably yesterday in Cairo or Mexico or any Caribbean island, there would never be where I go, because I have no money for it and never will have, because I'm so damn stupid.

What had I thinking? What the hell was I thinking? I was just impulsive range considered the matter and this time had not Kaiba pointed me in my place, no, I had even set up the barriers and I bravely maneuvered deeper into disgrace. It was so embarrassing. That was so little ... I and simultaneously, the most painful thing was about so much.

It was not as if I stood next to it and I just watched would, as I stamped himself a fool, no, I had the loneliness really at that moment was when Kaiba felt and recognized as just that. And that was definitely something I should never have let. I was once so well can defend against such things. I would have thrown him an insult to the head and tell me more excited then about his arrogance, but Kaibas silence had created so much space for thoughts that did not I think. It was

his fault. It was all his fault. Above all, Yugi, who is now worried standing there bent over me, or Tea, which was now talking in the lunch break with me, or Tristan, who looked at me confused from the side or I, as I self-reproaches, though he was the ass. His, his, his fault.

"Joey?"

"Yug, dude ...", what should I say? There is nothing? He would never buy me. Conversely, I also do not him. And the word nothing practically invites to persevere on. I think anyway ...

"Is it your father?"

"No, Yugi, behold ... you can not always have a good day today and yesterday are those not so good days for me. I'm just a little sour, connect I have about three trash cans and then sees the world like very different from what you'll see. "I smiled winningly and hoped he understood as a subtle sign that I now did not want to talk about it. Apparently worked It also talks to a penetrating view of the oversized eyes and then he decided to do the right thing. he left me alone and went back to his place, this could also have more geliegen to the teacher, who had just entered the class when. . that he had convinced my brilliant speech arts

The only negative thing was: he was really alone. And only a date meant to me and my thoughts. I could now do not simply fall into this self-blame back, I had to think of something else, anything else ... Hm
It was a sunny day, maybe I could afterwards, together with Yugi, Tris and Duke football games go ... my eraser but saw quite a lot of use ... Kaiba has really taken off his coat?

And there he was again. Zoom. Facial jumped into my thoughts. Great. And it did not exactly that he turned around at this very moment and changed his behavior in recent weeks. He ignored me anymore. He grinned at me. But how! This was not a nice Ryo-smile, not an innocent Yugi-Smile, no engaging Tea-rays, a thoroughly nasty Kaiba grin.
Yesterday I had clearly done that, what I wanted to create. But at what price? And I wanted at all?

"Look 'not so stupid, money-bag."

"Sad, Sad ... no manners, no one has told you that you can not speak during class or even offended people." Ironically raised eyebrows, ice-cold voice, this scene would have heard two weeks ago to normal agenda but now ... she felt different. Somehow wrong.

"Fuck you Kaiba ...", I muttered to myself.

"I have do not understand you, could you repeat that again? ", again this eyebrow. it sucks, he was irritated ... the whole world had now seemingly designed to annoy me to death and it looked very much as well as whether they would create.

know "what? Fuck you, Kaiba, "I yelled as I jumped up from my chair and grabbed my clothes. Before the teacher could send me out, I was already standing at the door.


*


" Hey Joey .. . this something that should stop after three trash cans, I have the impression that it's larger, add as you like, "Yugi tried it on diplomatic Way to get to the point. And talk to me.

I stared at him darkly, "That was before Kaiba has decided to participate again in our public life, or at my life That bastard I could it every time ....", My hands were just about a neck of air turn, when a voice interrupted me from behind: "... hug?" Startled, I jumped
two meters forward. "Is Tris', which is now not serious." I said after I had my composure fairly brought into place.
"From whom do you talk about?" Came back only the cheerful reply.

This was one of those moments where I love to go to would be tilted back or a hammer out of my pants or wherever hergezaubert, hold in your hand, would cut to him only in order once fixed on the head. Do not get me wrong, I'm not a very violent man, but some things you just can only be solved with raw force and Tris is' one of those things.

"It was about Kaiba, Yugi came to help me.
"Oh ... the massacre, I would rather." It was fascinating to watch the transformation. Tristan, who had just lit me happily stretched, now a clenched fist to the sky as if he would plead to the gods so that any justice, his eyes flash and he sprayed a Aura of activism around. I was also so when I spoke of Kaiba?

"... then I would cut out his eyes, so he first overcomes painful ..."

I was also gripped by this passion?

"... he would have earned otherwise, this multi-billionaires from an ass ..."

With this enthusiasm? This rumbling voice? That was ...

Tristan Is! Well, we know it slowly. "Teas clear voice broke through the torrent of words.

... really scary and something ...

"But ..." "No buts, I am sorry for my slow, I constantly your hate speech against an to listen to specific company director, there are also other nice people. Your obsession with the Lord are just ... "

" ... ridiculous. "Jerks all turned to me for. Teas and Yugi's eyes were large plate, Tristan fluctuated between a deadly and an amused twinkle.
He decided for the latter: "Joey, dude, that of just you. You're the one that not even a hair can be seen of him without having to go up to the ceiling. Kaiba here - as Kaiba. Sometimes I really wondered if your life is just to Kaiba turns, of course, next to your charming sister. "

" Of course not! And you must also NOT go out with her! " I seethed. As if I would only think Kaiba! How did the that idea? All right. At school it was already the case now and that I got with Kaiba's hair. Actually, every day. That is why I had this sudden silence and wonder Sun But after school I squandered it no more thought to this bastard. At least not intentionally. And that was after all more time I spent here.

"I have to give Tristan law" is turned on Yugi. "When we discuss Duelmonstertaktiken, is always thinking that this I'll beat Kaiba." or something of that nature " Since when Yugi was nasty then. And besides that is not true. Tea chuckled. I gave her a deadly glitter, it was usually only for Kaiba.

"You mean more, So I'll give him slapping his high-born ass." Not to mention Joey's face when we pass by the Kaiba Corporation. Or his reaction when we watch TV and get any news about Kaiba. The last time you've almost choked with rage ...", Yugi Tristan smiled dreamily as I An outraged: "This is not true That's not something from!" cried, and still giggling Tea patted him on the back, a sign that it was good.

I wanted to believe it. I was so obsessed with Kaiba, that I even if I not paying attention and just wanted to distract me from him, still talking about him? Okay, I admit it. I think of Kaiba. From time to time. Anyway, I thought from the beginning and at Kaiba. invent new swear words for him, Fry was a fun pastime for French fries. But somehow he had managed these new ideas market ', who had him as open to capture true quality. I thought often of him, I thought of him in different directions in different directions embarrassing and at some point I did not want to think of him. But then it was too late. Instead of my dough kneading or whatever I was doing, as a target to ease my anger, followed my azure eyes.
And this silence, this dumb prompt more to think of him. Finally had to go and why and how in the first hundred times through my head before I devote myself to the other Kaibagedanken could, for the grade not to yes.

"Joey ...", Tea waving a hand around in front of my eyes, and thus disturb my inner commitment," ... I still wanted to talk to you. You coming? " Frankly, that was the point where I was afraid. This knowing look she exchanged with as Yugi, who clearly mean no good. I Will I let myself get out of her on the court move, I followed her to the benches and sat down obediently beside her. Escape was impossible anyway.
I looked around, only Tea not pay attention, only a few minutes rest. Only ... here was not normally Kaiba? Where was he now? Probably some important meeting, but I did not care anyway. The movie is amazing anyway, that no one believed me. Me who are not.

"Joey ...", she began again, and finally the troubled funnels it back and was not just that I felt better about my premonitions. Come on, now where did you even started, make it short and sweet tea. Do not let me fry, so I can not stand at all. And so bad it would not be anyway ... or? OR?

"Do you know Miki?"

"..."

What should that mean? Show coupling à la Tea? I thought that she had now given up, I thought about it we were away. Later than this one story that ended with a chewing gum in my hair and hot tea on my pants ... I groaned.

understood Apparently they immediately what I thought, for she began to shake her head wildly and waving their hands. "No, no, not this Verkupplungen No more. The thing was catastrophic enough ... although I still think that it would fit together."
Over the last sentence I had to smile. Also Tea had their pride, even if she did not consider directly.

"Good. So Miki. Who is Miki? What about Miki and what the hell wants to Miki from me?" That interested me now.

"Uh yes ... so really wants Miki have seen nothing from you ... uh ... and you'd have yesterday ... you know ... in the library." The

the moment at which I was a light rose. At the word "library" means any alarm bells had started, the storm were ringing now. Damn. Why was not Verkupplung? I would stick voluntary nor a stick of gum in her hair and tilting tea over my pants, just so I could now miss the following.
I swallowed and felt like I was getting smaller and smaller on the bench. I did not want. I wanted to really do not. Tea And maybe not. She made a sorrowful face as she took a deep breath. Her mouth opened, millimeter by millimeter to ... "Why did we never actually said you're together with Kaiba?"


"I have to give Tristan law" is turned on Yugi. "When we discuss Duelmonstertaktiken, is always thinking that this I'll beat Kaiba." or something of that nature " Since when Yugi was nasty then. And besides that is not true. Tea chuckled. I gave her a deadly glitter, which is normally only Kaiba was intended for.

"You mean more, So I'll give him slapping his high-born ass." Not to mention Joey's face when we pass by the Kaiba Corporation. Or his reaction when we watch TV and get any news about Kaiba. The last time you've almost choked with rage ...", Yugi Tristan smiled dreamily as I An outraged: "This is not true That's not something from!" cried, and still giggling Tea patted him on the back, a sign that it was good.

I wanted to believe it. I was so obsessed with Kaiba, that I even if I was not paying attention and distract me from it now, always still spoke of him? Okay, I admit it. I think of Kaiba. From time to time. Anyway, I thought from the beginning and at Kaiba. invent new swear words for him, Fry was a fun pastime for French fries. But somehow he had managed these new ideas market ', who had him as open to capture true quality. I thought often of him, I thought of him in different directions in different directions embarrassing and at some point I did not want to think of him. But then it was too late. Instead of my dough kneading or whatever I was doing, as a target to facilitate my resentment, I tracked azure blue eyes.
And this silence, this silent call even more to think about it. Finally had to go and why and how in the first hundred times through my head before I devote myself to the other Kaibagedanken could, for the grade not to yes.

"Joey ...", Tea waving a hand around in front of my eyes, and thus disturb my inner commitment," ... I still wanted to talk to you. You coming? " Frankly, that was the point where I was afraid. This knowing look she exchanged with as Yugi, who clearly mean no good. I Will I let myself get out of her on the court move, I followed her to the benches and sat down obediently beside her. Escape was impossible anyway.
I looked around, but no Tea Pay attention, only a few minutes rest. Only ... here was not normally Kaiba? Where was he now? Probably some important meeting, but I did not care anyway. The movie is amazing anyway, that no one believed me. Me who are not.

"Joey ...", she began again, and finally the troubled funnels it back and was not just that I felt better about my premonitions. Come on, now where did you even started, make it short and sweet tea. Do not let me fry, so I can not stand at all. And so bad it would not be anyway ... or? OR?

"Do you know Miki?"

"..."

What should that mean? Show coupling à la Tea? I thought that she had now given up, I thought about it we were away. Later than this one story that ended with a chewing gum in my hair and hot tea on my pants ... I groaned.

understood Apparently they immediately what I thought, for she began to shake her head wildly and waving their hands. "No, no, not this Verkupplungen No more. The thing was catastrophic enough ... although I still think that it would fit together."
Over the last sentence I had to smile. Tea also had their pride, even if she did not consider directly.

"Good. So Miki. Who is Miki? What about Miki and what the hell wants to Miki from me?" That interested me now.

"Uh yes ... so really wants Miki have seen nothing from you ... uh ... and you'd have yesterday ... you know ... in the library." The

the moment at which I was a light rose. At the word "library" means any alarm bells had started, the storm were ringing now. Damn. Why was not Verkupplung? I would stick voluntary nor a stick of gum in her hair and tilting tea over my pants, just so I could now miss the following.
I swallowed and felt like I was getting less and less in the bank. I wanted to not. I wanted to really do not. Tea And maybe not. She made a sorrowful face as she took a deep breath. Her mouth opened, millimeter by millimeter to ... "Why did we never actually said you're together with Kaiba?"



0 comments:

Post a Comment