Sunday, February 24, 2008

Audlt Film Star Application

Without a word, Chapter 4

Author: Mrs. Cesy Kessiritza
Pairing: wannabe Puppyshipping
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters , sorry as I does. And it does, oh yes, it does.
Summery: Seto Kaiba is a rich bastard, Joey Wheeler, a large mouth. And if a bastard to a loudmouth true, then it must come zwangsläuftig of a dispute. So it has always been and so it should stay ... Forget it doll.
Note: "
This chapter is dedicated to the brave" Hives ", whose music is just good mood music ." 02.10.2005


"Kaiba, We need to talk. "angry, I peppered my bag on an empty seat and sat down, ignoring the bemused gaze of others.

I had two full days trying to meet Kaiba was alone, however, failed miserably. Either he was swallowed by the earth and then I could find him not even with my extended, kaibasensiblen Stalking senses or was it thousands of fellow students around him, which would kill myself prefer two hundred, because I talked to her idol Kaiba and then again three hundred that the as criticized .

But eventually came the moment when I could stand it no more. It was not perfect, but when I found him here in the library, hidden behind two bookshelves with only a few fellow students as witnesses, I had been able to otherwise and bitten the bullet.
angry because he was. Really mad.

So it was that I was as loud as possible, which I Of course any attention to be read in part, sit next to Kaiba.
In all, its not a matter of course with was included. He stopped to draw a straight face sit and read on in his book, at least he did not run-away-as usual.

"You ignore me!" I realized that I sounded like a frustrated girlfriend, but I was disappointed with the devil and if I was so humiliated, it's only because he had thrown away his pride as the first and cowardly ago I ran away.

The site was turned over, no more. He did it again, he blocked me off, stayed away from, even though I was more than 30 cm. Had the old Kaiba at least one defiant: "I Do not mutts, I have to do only far more important than playing with you." of the given, but what was sitting before me, that was not Kaiba, that was someone or something else that posing for him.

"You'd think I had a contagious dare disease-it does not even begin with fleas, as you turn up if you love me only from afar see. It Kaiba, perhaps you think that would be unremarkable, but there have Do you cut. Even Tristan realizes that something is wrong and Tris' is not exactly the fastest. "

Another page. Reads really fast or is it all just camouflage?

"I can not understand the real. People do not change. Or at least not just like that ... damn, look at me at least, when I speak with you." Annoyed him I tore the book out of hand.
landed with a mighty gossip it on the floor. I winced. Oops, that was probably something was too much momentum. But before I could react any other way, put a growl my entire attention.

"Wheeler", it was dangerous from the side. I carefully turned my head, it could really be ...? But the hoped Anfunkeln came. Moment hoped ?
Kaiba was still sitting there, but this time leaning back, the Eyes closed, massaging his temples. His face showed only tension, but at the same time I saw him have never been so tired, as experienced in that moment. He looked even older than usual, impossible to believe that this is an eighteen-year-olds.

"I'm sorry", I tried. Under normal circumstances I would have never said that but anyway, was nothing more normal and slowly crept over me the uncomfortable feeling that never again would be so. I did not know what brought me to this assumption, but from that moment it was clear to me. Solid as a rock.

"Du ... du .." could, he struggled for words and with yourself, you see it, you could actually see it, at Kaiba!

"I know I am a clumsy idiot," I came to his aid, "but that's still no reason me ...", I was getting low, the initial momentum was nothing to remember. The managed only Kaiba me to roll up from one second to the other just completely. I'm sure he do not even notice. As ignorant as he is. Just ignorant and ignoring. Here we are again on topic.

my view, the previously haphazard (I) was put onto the books returned, now back to Kaiba and met unexpectedly at his eyes.
It was like an unexpected blow was. Was his view had always been intense, it was He now, as he looked at me, almost pervasive. I could not move me, breathe, think, or just stare back. As always in this, especially today, dark blue eyes. Away was the picture of the leached, old Kaiba, now exist as only these possessive eyes and my heart beating wildly.

"Wheeler Well, what do you want?", His voice was almost curious and unusually quiet. Where the tension was gone?
"You ignore me ...", I replied lame. It survived the repetitions. But the sound of my voice woke me and so I added a far more vigor: "... and I want to know why." added.

"You get bored." Kaiba has never been a friend of long sentences, but still meet people that he could.

"I was bored ...", I got out after a few seconds, stunned. He could no longer simply extricate. For years he has humiliated me, teased, annoyed ... hated. This could not disappear from one to the other day just like that. That did not work. He could not do that to me.

"Kaiba. I've heard a lot in my life that I would be annoying, intrusive or loud, just to name a few examples, but never, never has anyone said that I would be boring . And I also do not believe you. "

I pouted. Indeed. I felt like my arms crossed without my help, like my lower lip pushed automatically to the front. It was so ridiculous. I, er, the whole situation. As I can only assume that we could sensibly talk? As for me I had imagined? I ask the questions and answers me Kaiba obedient? The Seto Kaiba, CEO of a company and not quite insignificant asshole in his spare time? I was so naive.

A chuckle was that woke me from my thoughts. Irritated, I raised my head and looked directly into the face of a girl who tried hard to suppress her giggles. But when our eyes met, it was too late, loud laughter echoed through the room.

That was the moment at the Kaiba began slowly, but firmly to pack his things together, I could see it from my corner of his eye. paralyzed As I sat there and stared continue to the girl, heard the angry hiss of friends ("Be quiet. It was just 'so exciting."), heard the chuckle with which it answered ("' Scuse me, but he was sitting so cute there. I could not help it. ") and then her friends. ("Now you've ruined everything.")
Wrong, they had not done something broken in the relationship between Kaiba and I could not do anything more broken. This Conversation had been convicted from the start to fail, because no one could break something .

stood as Kaiba, I felt powerless. As at the end of a love relationship, yet it was exactly the opposite was ... Or? Maybe being in that saying, 'What is love, that teases the' turn some truth? On my site anyway ... I finally turned my gaze on the girl and pinned him now Kaibas back. He was still there. He was not like other disappeared quickly and silently. Why is he hesitating? He hesitated at all or was I the only one?
"Seto ...", it was only a whisper have been impossible had he heard it. However, I could see how a hand clenched into a fist of it.

He turned around. His face showed again this tension and in addition ... Resignation?
"Wheeler, give me the book."
A unique command, but I was stunned to be able to rebel. Word I got up and expressionless, the book was fishing off the floor and handed it to him.

For a brief moment, touched with our hands, when I gave him the book. His were cold, so terribly cold ... or were my only so warm? I was dizzy, maybe I was sick. That would explain a lot.

I just could not look him in the eye. My gaze was fixed firmly on the ground. I looked out my look worn, dirty sneakers under my frayed jeans. Kaibas shoes shined and his pants fell down elegant, exactly as heard on, where it should stop. I could even see the hem of the jacket.


It was a moment long silence between us, but what could I have said? I had said enough for today, I exposed. Kaiba does not Kaiba would have never come so far.
I saw his shoes slowly moving. The one in slow motion went to the back, the other was spinning. I saw it flashed again in the light, freshly polished likely. I saw the hem of the jacket, as he swung out practically from view, 'and then I could see was the ugly red and black speckled carpet with my old shoes over it.

I was alone and it hurt.


It was a moment long silence between us, but what could I have said? I had said enough for today, I exposed. Kaiba does not Kaiba would have never come so far.
I saw his shoes slowly moving. The one in slow motion went to the back, the other was spinning. I saw it flashed again in the light, freshly polished likely. I saw the Hem of the jacket, as he swung out practically out of my sight, 'and then I could see was the ugly red and black speckled carpet with my old shoes over it.

I was alone and it hurt.



0 comments:

Post a Comment