Saturday, November 7, 2009

Najlepszy Darmowy Hosting Test

maggiems @ 2009-11-07T15:13:00

hey my love!
I send you love all greetings from bremen. yesterday I went to Janice and I bremner to me their apartment views. totally sweet! sometimes I miss it on my own to live. I have my flat benefits really are, and in Hanover ego could probably afford not to live alone, and I would isolate myself because certainly a lot more than I do anyway to time. but on the other hand, has sometimes halt to even their own dirt away and if you left the apartment clean and orgdentlich then you know also that it is so when one comes home. ichj stay until tomorrow here in HB because Rachel Birthday celebrating. I'm so beat time out very well come to brighten my mood on a noticeable. I have to try again the beautiful part of Hanover to see, because often I go through the city and think to myself, that there really is nothing special. and I have again set up something better. I mean I got everything I need, but I think I could with wenigebn and simple things to do all more beautiful. just more at home.
deshalbn I'm looking forward to tomorrow shcon I denek I will not stay as long in the morning more on HB, so I still make it home what can.
I'm looking forward to the Christmas season. I'm thinking that I maybe in December n small (very small) Tannenbaum buy. we can place it in the kitchen and very spartan decoration. Just because I do not spend much money for something like that, but I think it would cheer me up.
übnrigens I was yesterday in Gehrden. the post was nothing important. only ne medical bill that I must send it to papa, but that's it. advertising. have not washed and now I finally have clean clothes, and cheaper than in the laundromat was it.
R. bugs me still pretty. I'm actually on Thursday indicated quite clearly that it my time is not very good and I'm just simply depressing. I know containing not what I wanted to hear from her, but I got the feeling that I did not take seriously. Mir gehts really dirty and I would quite here almost describe as a live Kriese. but she wipes the gesture with ner away so casually. yes is not all that bad ..... somehow annoys me mad and disappointed. something I do not understand at best friendly. and if we stelae, then they talk and talk and then I sit there and always come to say no to something. Well maybe I should not get too excited about it as me, but I just say yes good way it is. and I accept that our friendship's just become so superficial (vlt. always was ???!). On Monday
is my only semester also, so I'm free. I think I'll be times that the PC attack take. Just in the morning now and say that I've forgotten, or that I thought that my sister had already picked up the PC or something. the already will not be so angry .... dassich him since August as did stand and yes he gets his money and I need to really stop him time to send insurance.
check off just one thing after another. Tomorrow I will sort out and clean up my room again and things. I have the feeling that my überqillt room sometimes, it is not so full, I think it is just disorganized. have considering whether to me for Christmas no matter how great Billy do shelf. I kan put there something more pure, and I think vlt then even more right if I've more or less shelf ... and so expensive that also do not.
achja Stephan has recently asked me what I am 18.12. (My birthday) do. I do not know yet. My parents kojmmen yes at 14.12. again. (I have to think up what a lot again, have no idea what Gehrden prepared for cooking, or at least paint a plate or so ...) The 18th is a Friday, and there could be out celebrating, of course good, but is dependent also goofy as it may be that many people have gone back to the home are Christmas there. Although I am 21 - and 22 uni yet, but very many others, have since nothing more ... hm .... celebrate and January is also stupid because of exam etc. naja is still somewhat time-out. Well in any case wanted stephan well with me birthday party .... How about that? is nice, but I do not know if I will ... or I know so well that I do not want him (his best friend is the way that Fritz, who always wanted to have my address and also the time (still?) was wanted of me. Well let's see if I friends celebration, I invite them vlt one, however, is in celebration of december always stupid because there is money anyway scarcer than scarce. because of Christmas and New Year etc. ..
naja have to think about it again easily.
well I'll now Rach again for help Slice ... I register the day again. I hope you gheht good!!
BTW: another 5 days until I go to lilac mind! should I slowly let me think ..... I pack up:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment