Friday, August 29, 2008

Tack Shops In Hong Kong

# And otherwise? #

I'm on the internet and in Hannover, in my home!
a miracle.
has lasted long enough.
Well, it was partly my fault because I freenet my access has sent, but no sign at the mail box was ... CHRM ... but after I've called all the service numbers (and now probably poorer by some € am) it finally works:)
It's kind of always easier than you think.

Bald is my first month as a Wannabe bookseller around and I think. I could schonmal pull my resume.
I myself worked faster than I thought and I have a pretty good overview of the department and children's books general. One could say that I am also not so long out of the children's age, but somehow there are only few of the things that I used was good times. What are horses there are now books. MASSES of horse books.
And they welcome all the same. Really. It is terrible.
tail star, silver star, silver star tail, Silver Star ... and the girls read this really. I find that so alarming, almost as serious as this level without 'Naughty Girl, Naughty books' stories, which fill almost an entire shelf with us and in fact only in the title different from the story but are completely identical, but my Kolegin always says 'The main thing they ever read. "
Now we can make a great transition to the customer
customer type a) "My child hates to read, they give me a book that makes him a bookworm."
- Now I have my wand in the other pants ... stupid.

customer type b) "My child is three and a half and will soon be fluent in your English."
- Ahja .. I look at grad time in the computer ... ne, that is, the infant brain modules are sold out, we get no longer pure.

customer type c) [good friend of b)] "I am looking for a book for my son. He's 6, but much further: he is now in the school. I roof because of the thickness of the spark or something, "
-. * friendly smile and Inkheart into the hands *
You can not with these people talk, if they think their child is gifted, then it is so

.. Since there are obviously worse, but they are still far spared me. I've only every now and again the 'What you have not read? "-people. Can be annoying, but there are also nice and grateful customers. men from 25 or little old ladies, for example:)

With colleagues, I am also well clear course you have to first get used to the different quirks, etc., and I am with my sense of humor certainly not easy, but it developed. quite well so far.
I was of course ever in one of those crises of meaning "Do you want to do it all your life? Now you're hanging here for three years is over ... that really, what are you going to do? What's next? Blabla .."
But I survived habs. 've Talked to my Mitauszubildenden and they had the same problem. Her name is Sabrina and the way we see ourselves really well. In
I'm quite relieved to see me because I already introverted and smalltalk-incapable as I am in the corner with no friends standing around did blabla.
I can not approach people, it already. She says she found me equally likeable and has therefore so to me , Ranking just scribbled it also because with the third in the league (Frank) can not begin quite as much.
Well now we are cooking together, watching movies, and sit in school alongside each other.

Speaking (the entry of good transitions? We do not know ..) ..
school. I have been already prepared, "Oh, you have graduated? Well then you will see the school even more modest ..'s only vocational school."
fact that people are always so enthusiastic about the school. As if we were all super smart just because we have rumgekriegt 13 years anyway. When I look at some people from my old vintage look at Sun .. naajaa ..
The first thing I saw from the school were all the smoking and Gangsta Stylos to hunt in the playground and an excited little man in a mustard-yellow jacket, which she tried vo schoolyard because, unfortunately, because smoking is prohibited.
The second thing I saw what is probably the hallmark of the school, was a table where the classes were with the room number and the course starts. bookseller: 09:30 Room: 206 I look at my note, "7:45". I look at the clock: 07:30.
That's probably non-true!
Because of course you can not just call in the premises, no, no.

at 09:30 Well we finally met our teacher, I'll call Mrs. Strangely double name (I can not remember her real name anyway).
A strange person. Very accurate and very pedantic. I do hope that I'm never on their black list.
Then there are the bright, friendly German teacher, the dry, northern German woman who taught accounting and other devil and the hip, cool English / Politics teacher. Since there are more fans, so book trade specifically, but I save my time:)

All in all going well so far I hope it stays that way:)
So, then I'm going now time to take the new IKEA catalog and the flit bed.
Hab tomorrow for the first time late shift, which means not from 09:30 to 18:30 as usual but vonn 11:00 to 20:00.
Yaahay. See who plays half past seven still really need a children's book;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment