Juliet in the big, big city
I would have heard already more of me, but somehow could not handle the Internet connection at home works so rejected and should the Internet cafes that I found in my area I saw all so .. ominous mafia and removed from that I'd rather wait until I'm home ... So now . :)
I'll start at the front:
After I got the commitment for the training course (book seller, we remember), I'm again a postcard plus letters received by the trainees, where the end of it was for the first day and how much they rejoice
etc. Very nice.
An adjective, what is covered in this entry more often ... it is scary. On
1.8. I was at least over time from the store and waited for it was half past nine. Three feet from me was another girl, smaller than me (who would have thought ..), the waiting probably the same, but communicative as I am I'm not naturally addressed. Further afield still was a girl I would rather not spontaneously assessed as a bookseller, but also had the same goal as us.
After a while there the little girl then but too colorful and it has presented itself, since we are all apparently the same reason here.
Now I lead even a name: the Small and Sabrina is the silence, but not much larger Franziska.
We were then picked up a little later by two old apprentices and out in the Conference Room where it took place, the normal procedure "Hi, nice to have you here. Blabla traditional company, etc. pp." then we got a bunch of stuff, locker keys, beepers for the doors, "How do I operate a customer" as-the little friend the bookseller, and, most importantly, Büüüücher.
right books. Free. At the twelve pieces.
The other trainees are organized. Wrote to publishers and so on ♥
Then followed the guide through the house and all sorts of Nähkästchengeplauder old apprentice at New trainee (the quintessence of the whole was: who are here all totaaal nice and super friendly and it actually comes with a fairly good all clear, etc., which I have something funny seemed skeptical as I am, but I had to this and find in these days that they were right! Creepy. are the really inhuman nice there ^ ^) and then the introduction to the respective departments + computer course and there was the first day already gone.
And which department I am? ... in the children's department !
And even though I so .. I would call a 'split' relationship with the little ones have xD
how it was first the brief initial report, but it follows naturally much more ^ ^
I count on the Internet in the next week, then I shall go to all read what has been so happened with you: )
Now I have to catch my train ..
Cheerio:) PS You can
LJ entries will no longer make public? Or is that on my account-bla-anything?
0 comments:
Post a Comment