Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Sunshine Raisin Biscuits

matter

I was surprised. fairly even, as recently as fact but once again someone has something on TV I liked said. comes so does not necessarily often. it was on ZDF broadcast time best, so in the news that a writer was allowed to watch TV in the German public to say something that I sat thought a long time ago myself,

"TOLERANCE IS INDIFFERENCE"

our yes oh so tolerant society, everything and everyone can understand and be understood in particular need to practice every fool his opinions can be and only afterwards derogatory and shocked, because it should be against the trend, responding. this excessive rumgebücke fuss, just no complications, not just discussions, we could even begin to think and form their own opinion. oh no, would help. based on this feature I can only say that I am myself quite intolerant towards. hurray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment