Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Farmhouse Sinks Wholesale

circumcised

I was in my net world media. the only thing I have seen positive in my work has now been cut. my webmail provider is no longer available, as well as this LiveJournal. why: well, because of safety, you could be a virus introduction. damn. but the people with flu, yes, dangerous, quote for work, because oh yes something important to be done and so easily overlooked and easily the danger in the eye that we shall undertake all lame, you can. course. internetistjasogefährlich stupid hysteria.

well, it is because this more or less virgin entry. because I was the first and last time from the library to write in Cologne. because you can find me higher. fortunately, you do not pay extra, as in the db lounge at the main station. clearly from home would also be possible, but somehow I've got inhibitions. accusations against depression, before questions of meaning, to which I have no answer. sometimes I find it hard to live my to fill. no, I'm very busy, but, as I find massively other-directed, I can outside influence on my life do not suffer, and I also have too little. of what? I can not write here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment