middlesex
is a roman-Pulitzer-prize even think of Jeffrey Eugenides. has been around longer, but I was made to wait for the greed of the Classics. 've only just started, but the story of an androgynous hermaphrodite but is not as spectacular as first thought is to say, before I started, I had in mind a certain, at least as far as the topic the book. Now, I am lately anyway if I do not see myself confirmed in my opinion. is but too rarely. no, certainly not because I know too much, it's just all so damn predictable. degenerates into the negative boredom, and this is not an additional motivation for anything.
when I try to look at from outside, I always come to the realization that I usually can not stand. So I say to myself, I can not judge me neutral, which is not, so I must no thought can not suffer over-the-making. is thinking so unfashionable. cuddle - verbose - discussion. devolution of the modern culture of debate. I do not believe it, but experience it. the worst is: (consciously or unconsciously) I am a part of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment