Monday, October 4, 2004

How Much Isit For A Gastrick Band

satisfied

?
no, never. and it is! It comes together as much, or little, depending how you look. well, rather little. But even less comes out of it. namely, nothing. this non-issue now concerns me a long time. I find out of there not. I am so destructive phlegmatic and busy. but with the damn things wrong, bring nothing and create nothing. I always tell myself: financial independence at all would be different. sometimes I doubt wishful thinking even on this double. put everything on winning the lottery and artistic freedom. I almost died laughing almost. illusion and dream. happy state is not a very good, because happiness is determined by others. provided by something higher.

I think I will deal in more forward me philosophy. perhaps also with media philosophy, if there is then something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment