Thursday, January 6, 2011

Looking For Rubbermaid Replacement Roughneck Lids

out of mothballs Part 2

In today's episode: "Oh you sweet Gravi \u0026lt;3 - or: the career of a gravitational-Otakus"
Sometime in 2003 I bought by chance the 1. Volume of the manga series, Gravitation.
chance because I confused the author. The manga was the new publications and was of a certain Maki Murakami. I, however, they mistook Miki Kiritani, the "Missile Happy" in Daisuki Magazine, published what I read then.
And this confusion was the beginning of a (so in retrospect, almost fanatical-looking; P) passion.

Today, then "fresh out of mothballs" of August 2006:

Oh you sweet Gravi \u0026lt;3 or: The development of a gravitational-Otakus

oh Gravi .... right now I'm back full of the gravi-hype ... I say that at all, which somehow has to do with serious, heart-beating full-Oo maybe I suspect even get a new pre release, who knows XD
What was I thinking at work recently: an OVA that one of the remixes with a bissel more story includes drools * * * pant * of An idea!
Nya sometime in November could then come out in Germany Gravitation EX! Oh yes .... I remember, as I did 3 years ago not knowing my first yaoi manga, bought to drive only the following months, with hope to Heilbronn, just the latest Gravi-Band in my hands . keep And how desperate I was when this had not yet been delivered;;. And how Saki my last volumes are brought fresh from Stuttgart, this tension simply because I could stand no more, and they to me before on the phone vorließ
XD And then as the end of the long-awaited BAND was 12 there, yes .... I've geflennt; _; (also on tape 11, I remember all my time XD It was a day in the depths of winter, when I was plagued with a migraine attack, and shortly before that was in a dustbin on the street e X_x to puke, yes there Saki gave me the much desired ... and we were certainly more than 2h in Macdo and read gravi .... love the carina, which surprisingly showed up white, brought us does not depend XDD)
Yeah ... those were the times ...
But then followed a long, long dry spell, which I only read for hours of gravi-fanfiction survived ... and the discovery of the lies hit to date, not yet published in Germany later anime my heart.
even make this gem was a little drama ... then I did not have their own Pc and was totally dependent on my brother, me at the time was not very sympathetic .... I was very slow to the individual episodes (I think I've determined episode 1 30 times looked Oo)
then in a fateful night, the most interesting was followed by download the OVAs ... read my own pc not fail me, so I started at night around 3 hours with Saki in the enjoyment of the OVA 1 and later the second ^ ^
some point at that time I also got from this mysterious ; sen Remixes wind, each of whom spoke, and invested several hours to track down around them, with success ^ ^
And then came the message of joy: on a small gravitational fansite I read it actually, which will continue gravi! I had almost lost hope, but once again taught me the fate of a better swing with XD I surfed to the official website gravis (on which I could read no word, yet understand XD yes everything was in Japanese), and came through indiscriminate clicking the site of the anthology, will be published in the gravitational moment. The next blow: It is an anthology that is published only on the electronic waves of the internet! How could something be ever released in Germany?
In desperation I thought about conspiracy theories, how could I get a credit card, and I order these damned anthology to be able to ... unsuccessful. So I ordered me desperate to replace the first gravitational Sound Story Once again
in winter when I unfortunately white my train after the school missed lunch, I pissed off the new Animania bought to one and half hours waiting to be bridged, and they huddled on nerve bench under a street lamp, let (it was already dark), I saw the article above ; about the anime of gravitational and its publication in Germany. I think I have time for joy squeaked XD So I ordered my first DVD here at first, but when I learned that even a limited edition collectible slipcase and gave key fob, I cancels amazon and ordered directly from anime virtual. And almost 2 months was allowed to wait for the packet, as the dvd yet had not yet been released, but no one knew what. And every day I come home and I've got my packet, which was not there. X_x But it was the day that it happened all the better XD For joy I wore the lanyard at least 2 weeks at the neck (without a key to it) until I finally realized that the so somehow looks like shit * lol * nya now it is my sacred lanyard with a turn-key home-XD
As I headed to aarinfantasy, where I was really looking for Enzai, but actually because I saw the new chapter of gravi, even partially translated! Joy
joy ^ ^ By the time I led a small link in a forum that I had Googled here. Add to LiveJournal. Nya, I was at that time but only at the new Gravitation Megamix XD and I first came to yaoi-daily, reported to me and this is made out of it XD
And a few months ago I suffered the news that the Carlsen Comics Continued from Gravi will publish. Only the exact date is just still not known.
My hope was not in vain!
XD So that was my story, my journey to become a gravitational Otaku ....( and yaoi fan, but that's another story ...) I remain
my life motto remain loyal, no matter what, because:
EVERYTHING COUNTS IS THE MISSION WHICH IS DA LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT GRAVI AND FOREVER!


0 comments:

Post a Comment