Hellsing fanart * _ *
I'm just totally impressed and flashed!
(could I play whenever I have to do anything and the pc off really well) After the senseless Rumgesurfe the web, about 20 rounds Nanaca Crash I came up with the idea after a year of my screen again HG-changing ..... I still in Hellsing hype, I'm looking specifically then ..... I found a hammer and Fanart-illustrator!! Honestly! It's simply ..... WOW! In particular, the images that are realistic in style * _ *
And even the Alucard x Integra-pics are really great (and that of mine, who feel contrary to popular opinion not really a romantic Schwinungen between the two Hellsing O_o anyway one of the few manga where I do not even Yaoi Het Slash see ö_ö)
And a picture ziehrt now my HG;! P
Whether Hellsing-fan or not, you looked at it at times simply a great image editing, and the details ~ ~ ~ * if in love *
Solid & Etc.
0 comments:
Post a Comment